Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

***nasty partial twin turbo setup...

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2016, 12:06 PM
zx10cobra
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Default ***nasty partial twin turbo setup...

I sold my c5... I hadn't had time to finish my twin setup, unfortunately. I no longer have a use for the setup, so if anyone is looking for an awesome start on one badass setup... here it is. what you see is what you'd get. Everything is brand new. *(2) Borg Warner 63mm turbos that haven't even seen oil, with 3.000 vband assemblies welded on. *(2) custom support brackets to bolt these in the fender well. *custom made 1000+hp capable vertical flow IC core with my end tanks with dual inlets and dual outlets. *my 3.000 down pipes that tuck perfectly tight to body brought into tunnel. *all intercooler tubing, couplers, and clamps from turbo compressor outlets to inlets of IC, and outlets of IC to your throttle body. This is absolutely the most difficult part of this kit... Obviously you will need the following... (1) blow off valve, (1) scavenge pump, feed hose and fittings, return hose and fittings, boost controller, (2) wastegates, headers/manifolds, and up pipes. That could all be had to complete this setup for around $1500-2500.. Which coupled with the rest of the setup that's already done would make for a realistically priced setup, that's brand new, capable of making well over 1000-1200rwhp depending on how hard you plan on pushing it. Tons of hours into this setup, everything was designed meticulously to mirror image one side to the other. There's not a company out there makes a better setup. I want $4500. If you have $4500 to spend on a mean setup, text me at 8608979983 thanks!

Old 04-29-2016, 02:50 PM
0tom01ss
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

can you text me pics of all the parts 610 931 7384

Quick Reply: ***nasty partial twin turbo setup...