Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

WTB new style procharger stage2 bracket and ducting

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2015, 05:57 PM
luc719
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB new style procharger stage2 bracket and ducting

Whats going on guys, I have a 2000 c5 with the old style stage 2 kit that has the smaller intercoolers, single electric fan with a filter attached and old radiator bracket.

I want to upgrade to the new style so i can run my duel fans, get the new bracket, bigger intercoolers and have a cleaner look. i have been trying to find out if procharger or any other company sells an upgrade kit, but I cant find anything.

if anyone can help me out id appreciate it
thanks!
Old 09-02-2015, 08:29 PM
Darrellc5
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here Is what you Need http://www.aacorvette.com/supercharg...products_id=88
Old 09-04-2015, 01:47 PM
jfernandez98
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

What you have is the old stage one kit.
Brute Speed sells what you need.
Procharger makes two kits to upgrade.
First kit has all that you need including new front lay down style mount and all the hardware that you need. It does not include the larger pipes or intercoolers. Unless your going all out the smaller will work fine. If that is the case then your probably better off selling and purchasing a complete kit.
Only thing extra would be you would have to purchase an oem style cooling fan setup (Rock Auto)
The other kit is the larger size duct work and intercoolers for stage 2 kit.
They also make an upgraded bracket kit. Again not needed.
If all you doing is looking the do the performance upgrade just purchase the First kit. It will improve the performance of the PS-1 you have on the car as well as letting the car run cooler.
I did this to my Vette with the older style and hardest part was bending the Automatic fluid lines straighter to fit.
I believe the cost of the first kit was about $800 and fans were about $100. You can also recoup some of the cost by selling your stock radiator mount.

Get notified of new replies

To WTB new style procharger stage2 bracket and ducting

Quick Reply: WTB new style procharger stage2 bracket and ducting