Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

WTB: N73 Magnisum Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2015, 03:54 PM
just a temp
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: N73 Magnisum Wheels

Hello all,
I am a long time lurker, first time poster. Anyway, I'm looking for what the title says. I think the part number is 9592638? Not all that sure. I would prefer they be ones from the year 1999, none refurbished and in the bronze/light sand drift color. Price is not an issue as long as they are in immaculate condition.
Old 07-22-2015, 04:05 PM
just a temp
2nd Gear

Bump
Old 07-24-2015, 10:33 AM
richy rich
Racer

I think my brother has a set.
Like a gold pewter kinda color 5 spoke style.I remember they were an expensive option.
They have tires mounted on them,not sure if thats what your after or not?
PM me and I can send you some pics.
Old 07-25-2015, 12:17 AM
yanmar
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default magnesium wheels

Originally Posted by just a temp
Hello all,
I am a long time lurker, first time poster. Anyway, I'm looking for what the title says. I think the part number is 9592638? Not all that sure. I would prefer they be ones from the year 1999, none refurbished and in the bronze/light sand drift color. Price is not an issue as long as they are in immaculate condition.
i have a set that have been in storage for years, good shape and original. i took them off my 99 coupe shortly after purchase. replaced with polished thin spokes. at that time my 99 only had 27ooo miles, but they did not come with car from factory according to build sheet. what are your thoughts............

Get notified of new replies

To WTB: N73 Magnisum Wheels

Quick Reply: WTB: N73 Magnisum Wheels