Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Diablo intune. c6 rims and more

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2015, 09:24 PM
darkfire717
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Diablo intune. c6 rims and more

Hello everyone! I have a few things still for sale from my other post (it was hard to keep trying to find it through my phone so I'm making another thread) so here is what I have for sale:

Diablo sport intune i1000- it is locked (unfortunately) I'm asking for 125 or best offer (I have everything for it) Diablo charges 99 bucks to reset it and it definitely came in handy.

07 c6 rims- they have plasi dip on some of them and I am missing one center cap. 350 or best offer

08-13 Silverado,avalanche, tahoe, the caddy and gmc twins should fit too. 4.8,5.3,6.0,6.2l- airaid intake jr kit. It comes with everything and it was on my dad's truck for about 2k miles at the most. I'm asking 80 or best offer.

98-02 Camaro ls1 slp loudmouth with borla resonator. It's loud and it sounds pretty good. I'm missing one clamp and the other ones are a little rusty but you can pick them up pretty cheap at advance auto. I'm asking 100 or best offer.

I can do PayPal or check. I can ship the intune anywhere (not overseas of course) the others it would have to be within 50 miles of me. I'll try to work with you guys and I'm up for good offers (please no low *****) thank you guys

If you have any questions please pm me and I will be more then happy to answer any of your questions

Quick Reply: Diablo intune. c6 rims and more