Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: Stock 2000 LS1 pistons and rods, 125 shipped

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 10:35 AM
C4B4the04
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default FS: Stock 2000 LS1 pistons and rods, 125 shipped

All,

This set of pistons came out of a 100% perfectly working engine last winter. I pressed one piston off of the rod but the other 7 are still on from the factory.

Motor had 58,000 miles on it without a single issue. The motor was in an FRC if that matters to you. All rods are straight (was considering reusing them when I had the motor blueprinted) and have stock bolts in place. Pistons show very little wear at all. Assume no rings, as I would not advise reusing them for any motor freshening. I chose to build the motor with a cam, forged H beams and 243 heads/valves. It didn't make sense to be that deep in it and reuse these, hence the storage in my garage. If you have a high mileage motor and want to freshen it up, here's a good chance.

Also have stock oil pump, included in the deal for $5 bucks extra postage. Timing chain as well, no problems with it, I went with the IWIS one, again just add postage to ship it and it is included.

Also have a stock brand new in bag clutch master cylinder. This is the ebay GM one, not sure on the part number, but it is still sealed in the GM bag. 60 shipped for that

Cassidy
Old 11-13-2014, 01:53 PM
C4B4the04
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guessing not a lot of need for these. That's why they are sitting in a box in my garage! Last try and if no nibbles I'll slither away.... would also trade for an oil cooler?
Old 11-14-2014, 04:54 PM
Ronnie_W
Pro

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by C4B4the04
Guessing not a lot of need for these. That's why they are sitting in a box in my garage! Last try and if no nibbles I'll slither away.... would also trade for an oil cooler?
I assume those pistons and rods with another crank would need balancing.
Old 08-13-2015, 09:59 AM
Luweegy
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Do you still have these?

Get notified of new replies

To FS: Stock 2000 LS1 pistons and rods, 125 shipped

Quick Reply: FS: Stock 2000 LS1 pistons and rods, 125 shipped