Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

For Sale WTS FS:C5 Clear Top Sun Shade: headliner roof panel sunshade

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2014, 12:15 PM
goodwood427
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default For Sale WTS FS:C5 Clear Top Sun Shade: headliner roof panel sunshade

I have a sunshade from my sold C5 that I would like to sell. It's the snap in type that looks like a headliner when installed and is in EC. It's got a Mid America tag, but I'm pretty sure I bought it from Eckler's.
I'm asking $35 and would like to sell it locally as the shipping cost would be high. Eckler's shipping estimate is about $30. Go to http://tccorvettes.com/buysellswap.htm scroll down and click on "Sunshade" for photo and link to Eckler's.
I'm located in Homosassa, FL in Citrus County.
Old 11-10-2014, 10:23 AM
goodwood427
Advanced

bump

Originally Posted by goodwood427
I have a sunshade from my sold C5 that I would like to sell. It's the snap in type that looks like a headliner when installed and is in EC. It's got a Mid America tag, but I'm pretty sure I bought it from Eckler's.
I'm asking $35 and would like to sell it locally as the shipping cost would be high. Eckler's shipping estimate is about $30. Go to http://tccorvettes.com/buysellswap.htm scroll down and click on "Sunshade" for photo and link to Eckler's.
I'm located in Homosassa, FL in Citrus County.
Old 02-21-2015, 06:51 PM
goodwood427
Advanced

Default Sold

Sold

Get notified of new replies

To For Sale WTS FS:C5 Clear Top Sun Shade: headliner roof panel sunshade

Quick Reply: For Sale WTS FS:C5 Clear Top Sun Shade: headliner roof panel sunshade