Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

valve springs, oil pump, headers, pushrods, TB...

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2014, 10:58 PM
gdmiller123
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default valve springs, oil pump, headers, pushrods, TB...

I did a cam swap so I dont need the parts we replaced. Everything came of a running car and were in running condition when removed.

AFR #8017 valve springs. I was told they had 20,000 miles on them but I cant confirm. The car had a stock cam with these springs in the AFR 205 heads so I wouldn't consider them beat to death. I will include the locks and retainers that AFR provides with the heads as well. I replaced these do to the VERY high lift cam I swapped in.
$150 shipped for all.

Comp Cams .080 7.400" hardened pushrods. Swapped out for thicker pushrods. Once again, nothing wrong with them.
$75 shipped

LS6 oil pump. I assume it has 85,000 miles on it, just like the car. No oil pressure problems with the car. I wish I would have left this in the car but I replaced it so its done now.
$50 shipped

stock DBW throttle body of my 2003 Z06. Replaced with Ls2 TB. Works like it should.
$100 shipped

Stock Ls6 cam out of my 2003 Zo6
$200 shipped

Stock Ls6 timing chain.
$20 shipped

Borla shorty headers with EGR
$200 shipped

All prices are shipped. I can make package deals for whatever you want. I can also send more pics or answer any questions you may have. Everything came off my 2003 Z06.

Quick Reply: valve springs, oil pump, headers, pushrods, TB...