Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

408ci complete engine, built auto trans.

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2014, 11:51 PM
Lafittez
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im selling my Thompson motorsports built 408 ci stroker motor. Motor has 20 miles on it. I have complete paperwork on the engine from Thompson. Car was in a bad rear end accident. I'm selling everything ready to drop in a c5 and go. Will have all accessories including a bbk underdrive pulley all the way to the ls3 intake mani and injectors, fuel rails, ls2 throttle body and all the racetronix adapters needed to run the engine. Selling everything for $7000. I paid 9300 for the long block alone. If you have a automatic ill swap ecus with you for free so no tuning needed. I also have a stage 5 rpm built auto trans and 2500 stall that wasn't on the car in the accident. Trans has 2000 miles and no track days. I'll do $9000 for both. I'll take care of shipping also!! I'm trying to get back into another vette. Any questions or requests for pictures or a copy of the paperwork give me a call or text at 5044153172 my name is Shaw.

Quick Reply: 408ci complete engine, built auto trans.