Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

F/S Powered Show n Go auto lic plate flipper

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2013, 05:56 PM
aasports
Racer

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts

Default F/S Powered Show n Go auto lic plate flipper

New law in the license plate **** state of Texas that has outlawed the awesome James Bond style license plate flipper. I paid $125 for it last Christmas and have been impressing my Corvette friends ever since. Its a great way to have a front plate but still maintain the smooth front bumper while in the parking lot or car shows. I have loved owning this and it is always a conversation piece but some lawmakers in Texas have made having this on your car an equivalent offense to a DWI! Its super easy to install and I have included all the parts you will need to have a professional looking install. The video I took was 1 minute before I removed it so yes it works great! Sorry, but if you have a Texas address I cannot sell it to you....only out of state buyers. Get it cheap for $50 including shippng.

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/1...vuzuqeshkp.mp4

Old 09-21-2013, 06:19 PM
Topless C5 Vette
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll take it. Send me your paypal. Also would it work manually?
Old 09-21-2013, 06:57 PM
aasports
Racer

Forgot to post pics of the two fobs.

Old 09-21-2013, 07:01 PM
aasports
Racer

PM sent to Topless C5 Vette
Old 09-22-2013, 09:23 AM
UR LZN
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by aasports
New law in the license plate **** state of Texas that has outlawed the awesome James Bond style license plate flipper. I paid $125 for it last Christmas and have been impressing my Corvette friends ever since. Its a great way to have a front plate but still maintain the smooth front bumper while in the parking lot or car shows. I have loved owning this and it is always a conversation piece but some lawmakers in Texas have made having this on your car an equivalent offense to a DWI! Its super easy to install and I have included all the parts you will need to have a professional looking install. The video I took was 1 minute before I removed it so yes it works great! Sorry, but if you have a Texas address I cannot sell it to you....only out of state buyers. Get it cheap for $50 including shippng.

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/1...vuzuqeshkp.mp4

Next in line - email if available. Also, whatcbrand is it - where did you get if if I don't get yours?
Old 09-22-2013, 03:12 PM
aasports
Racer

SOLD

And UR LZN I bought this from our vendor corvettemods1.

Get notified of new replies

To F/S Powered Show n Go auto lic plate flipper

Quick Reply: F/S Powered Show n Go auto lic plate flipper