Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS Diablosport Predator

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2013, 12:53 AM
aerovette99
Drifting

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by 9c1ny
you've put in a paypal complaint against me, I offered to refund you then you started accusing me of selling it to you knowing it was locked, to the best of my knowledge it was unlocked. I have never knowingly ripped off anyone , however I have no tolerance for a**holes

and it is not a doorstop, worst case it is a $100 credit ...................
Well. There you have it!!! It's easy to see that you are neither a man of honor, integrity, or class.

You must not have any tolerance for mirrors then!
Keep it up.

Last edited by aerovette99; 07-17-2013 at 01:42 AM.
Old 07-17-2013, 01:16 AM
aerovette99
Drifting

you've put in a paypal complaint against me, I offered to refund you then you started accusing me of selling it to you knowing it was locked, to the best of my knowledge it was unlocked. I have never knowingly ripped off anyone , however I have no tolerance for a**holes

Mods please lock this thread, I am done arguing with this gentleman, notice I am being accused of being a liar and a cheat, I have not once suggested he is sending me back a LOCKED version he already had or maybe he tuned his car and now wants the $$$$ back to boot, usually the people in life who accuse are the guilty parties
You are a cheat, FRAUD & a LIAR!! If the mods ask, I will be delighted to pull the LOCKED VIN from YOUR unit and then send them MY VIN to compare.
I love the way you just keep on with the constant lies.
You broke the rules and if the mods feel that you should be banned then so be it!!
Old 07-17-2013, 01:18 AM
aerovette99
Drifting

Mods please lock this thread, I am done arguing with this gentleman, notice I am being accused of being a liar and a cheat, I have not once suggested he is sending me back a LOCKED version he already had or maybe he tuned his car and now wants the $$$$ back to boot, usually the people in life who accuse are the guilty parties
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Spoken by the lying, cheating, fraudulent devil himself!!
It's getting so thick and deep that I better put my boots on!
And it wouldn't say LOCKED if it was married to my car, Einstein!!
It would be very easy to pull the locked vin and track down who has owned that vehicle that this unit is locked to.... I bet I can guess!!! Perhaps I'll do just that!
And since you like to carry on with this nonsense, and you ALREADY posted the serial number and I have a copy of all of your posts prior to the sale and your admitted editing, I guess I'll just make a little video of the unit AND serial number of the unit that YOU sold WITH the identical serial number that YOU POSTED on this thread, and attach it to my car and see that it says LOCKED.
Your post after that will be interesting!!

Next Lie Please!!!!

Last edited by aerovette99; 07-17-2013 at 01:49 AM.
Old 07-17-2013, 02:08 AM
9c1ny
Burning Brakes

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by aerovette99
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Spoken by the lying, cheating, fraudulent devil himself!!
It's getting so thick and deep that I better put my boots on!
And it wouldn't say LOCKED if it was married to my car, Einstein!!
It would be very easy to pull the locked vin and track down who has owned that vehicle that this unit is locked to.... I bet I can guess!!! Perhaps I'll do just that!
And since you like to carry on with this nonsense, and you ALREADY posted the serial number and I have a copy of all of your posts prior to the sale and your admitted editing, I guess I'll just make a little video of the unit AND serial number of the unit that YOU sold WITH the identical serial number that YOU POSTED on this thread, and attach it to my car and see that it says LOCKED.
Your post after that will be interesting!
Next Lie Please!!!!
knock yourself out, I didn't edit anything, I changed the thread to SOLD, I would be more than happy if a mod could restore the original text.
Feel free to pull whatever VIN # off of whatever, I do not have a Diablosport tune loaded into anything I own or have ever owned.
Your a freaking lunatic, all over a $75 tuner that I offered to refund no questions asked. The more hate you spew the more I want to fight to make sure you NEVER see a penny of that money.

Last edited by 9c1ny; 07-17-2013 at 02:26 AM.
Old 07-17-2013, 08:30 AM
aerovette99
Drifting

knock yourself out, I didn't edit anything, I changed the thread to SOLD, I would be more than happy if a mod could restore the original text.
Feel free to pull whatever VIN # off of whatever, I do not have a Diablosport tune loaded into anything I own or have ever owned.
Your a freaking lunatic, all over a $75 tuner that I offered to refund no questions asked. The more hate you spew the more I want to fight to make sure you NEVER see a penny of that money.
That works for me. Good luck with that.
You are a complete liar, fraud, and a cheat.
I will do everything in my power to get you banned for life because you are so full of crap. When you knowingly cheat someone out of anything on these forums and you get caught, like you have, you will continue to live out the lie.
You know you have been caught and I will do everything to expose you for the cheating b.s.artist that you are. I don't care if it's over $5. You cheated and got caught. PERIOD. Incidentally, my credit card company already said that they will giveme back my money regardless.
Now it's only about making sure you don't have the opportunity to cheat or fraud anyone out of anything here again. Oh..an another lie. You absolutely DID edit your original post. Just more evidence of your perpetual lying, cheating, fraudulent ways.
It gets better than this.....

Last edited by aerovette99; 07-17-2013 at 08:32 AM.
Old 07-17-2013, 09:31 AM
aerovette99
Drifting

Oh I'm quite aware that the vin doesn't go to anything you have owned. Yet you claimed ir worked perfectly. You've been caught in another lie because you told me that it worked perfectly when you sent it. Deeper and deeper

Quick Reply: FS Diablosport Predator