Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

LS6 intake(minor damage), 7 Z06 injectors, stock 01Z06 airbox, C5 y2K rims

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2013, 03:17 PM
CoronaL
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LS6 intake(minor damage), 7 Z06 injectors, stock 01Z06 airbox, C5 y2K rims

selling some parts I've collected :/.

I sold this LS6 intake to a forum member and the USPS beat the snot out of it and damaged it in transit. Refunded his $ to him, but now I have it back. They managed to lose one of the injectors too. This intake was a takeoff unit from a crate motor previous owner put a maggie on. So little to no miles on it and or Injectors from what I'm told.

Damage is where the rear(EGR?) sensor mounts to the intake. I would think some epoxy or some sort of plastic sealent could fix it up. I cannot verify though. I will shoot pics later and try to up them when I get time.

Intake will come with 7(USPS lost one) Z06 injectors.

$250+shipping for combo

Y2K Vette rims, grey. Like new condition. I've been storing them for years and forgot I had them until we moved. Wife complaining about them now so they have to go. Stock sizes w/e they are. No TPMS from what I recall, but I'll have to get them out and look to confirm. They are in large boxes now, individually boxed, then into a larger box with 2 in each larger box. Shipping I would guess is going to be about $75 per box.

My price will be $400 plus shipping

Stock 2001 Z06 airbox/airfilter assembly. $25+shipping
Old 07-13-2013, 12:04 AM
ricknickik
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pm sent

Quick Reply: LS6 intake(minor damage), 7 Z06 injectors, stock 01Z06 airbox, C5 y2K rims