Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

Bose radio, speakers front & rear, cd changer out of a 2000

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2013, 12:57 AM
gippy87
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bose radio, speakers front & rear, cd changer out of a 2000

The back lighting on preset keys 1 and 4 are out but otherwise it works. Just bought the car and swapped to a double din setup. I didn't ever get a chance to try the cd player or cd changer but i have no reason to believe they wouldn't work.

Make offers. Im going to do some research to see what they are selling for on here.
Old 05-13-2013, 08:47 AM
aerovette99
Drifting

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by gippy87
The back lighting on preset keys 1 and 4 are out but otherwise it works. Just bought the car and swapped to a double din setup. I didn't ever get a chance to try the cd player or cd changer but i have no reason to believe they wouldn't work.

Make offers. Im going to do some research to see what they are selling for on here.
FYI, You MUST post a price or this thread will be locked quickly.
I'll offer $75 shipped
Old 05-13-2013, 08:48 AM
aerovette99
Drifting

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by gippy87

xxx

Get notified of new replies

To Bose radio, speakers front & rear, cd changer out of a 2000

Quick Reply: Bose radio, speakers front & rear, cd changer out of a 2000