Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

Halo Projector/Black Parking light Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 03:53 AM
0Quik Z06
Former Vendor

Received 411 Likes on 280 Posts

Default Halo Projector/Black Parking light Group Buy

After having a lot of interest in these, I figured I would go ahead and make it official! As I mentioned in my previous thread, we will need to get 8 confirmed and paid buyers to get them for $350 shipped. Normally I don't like to have to wait until all 8 are paid for in full but that is the way my supplier wants to do it. What i'll do is start a list with your name and I'll update it as soon as someone pays that way we know where we stand. Once we reach 8 they ship.

These are the Halo/Projectors that most of you are already familiar with. They come in a black or chrome housing. They will include a 35W HID kit in your choice of color/heat range 4300-12K (These are completely waterproof too) I prefer 4300-5K myself as they produce the most light and are really clean looking. These are also available in 55 watt for an additional $25. They will also include the wiring harness with relays. I have personally never used the wiring harness, but some Vette's seem to be picky about lighting. Instructions are included and below is a link with a great write up and pictures on how to get these mounted to your headlight assembly.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-g...otsa-pics.html

Again $350 SHIPPED with a lifetime warranty on the HID's

Also forgot to add $265 SHIPPED with a lifetime warranty on the HID's for the projectors and hid kit (if you didn't want the parking lights)

Also, I do have fog light HID kits for those that want to match up their fog's with their new projectors. Those are an additional $75.

Previous customers Vette

Before:

After:

Last edited by Quik Z06; 05-01-2013 at 07:59 PM.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:55 AM
0Quik Z06
Former Vendor

Received 411 Likes on 280 Posts

Didn't want to put all this on the initial post, but here is a short video and the different colors.

This is 4300 on my bike

Quick Reply: Halo Projector/Black Parking light Group Buy