Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

various c5 paarts must sell- these parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 02:09 PM
Crossroads
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

all items have been sent and buyers have been sent the tracking numbers- apologies i had to move out my house in the process Apologies for the issues, My intent was not to rip anyone off as all other items sold were sent as promised check with all other purchasing members

please check your PM's for tracking numbers
Old 03-23-2013, 06:36 PM
miltievette
Pro

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Crossroads
all items have been sent and buyers have been sent the tracking numbers- apologies i had to move out my house in the process Apologies for the issues, My intent was not to rip anyone off as all other items sold were sent as promised check with all other purchasing members

please check your PM's for tracking numbers
Sorry to hear about the other members not getting what they paid for. As for me I purchassed from Crossroads via Paypal. And recived my item quickly. It was a smoth transaction. But I also feel the buyers pain. Crossroads, If you would have just posted, your problem maybe no one would have thought of being Ripoff and may have understood and given you more time. . Just my 0.2.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:28 AM
Redvette_22
Safety Car

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

I've been away for a few weeks but upon arrival home I was greeted by two boxes of all the parts I ordered.
Old 05-15-2013, 02:44 PM
bighank
Melting Slicks

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts

Default Do you have a sebring silver right headlight cover?

Looking for the right headlight cover
Old 05-21-2013, 09:37 AM
SilverRag
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In need of center lid for 1999 covertible in black .... I already have side lids but would buy the set of three if they had the lock down tabs on them. Is this something you might have?
Thanks

Quick Reply: various c5 paarts must sell- these parts