Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS Alpine Head Unit & AMP

Old 05-18-2014, 09:28 PM
huskerhank
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS Alpine Head Unit & AMP

NEW UPDATE ONLY AMP IS SOLD HEAD UNIT STILL AVAILABLE.

I am selling the used head unit and amplifier out of my car. I bought them already installed and I believe they are both about 5 years old based on the code on back of the amp. They worked great, I am just turning my car into a track car, so no need. The head unit is an Alpine IDA-X305 with a removable face. The amplifier is also an Alpine, the PDX-5. I have the 5 rear plugs ins for it, which are around $25 new. I am asking $350 for both plus shipping. I can send pictures if you want to see. Let me know if you have anything questions, would like to sell as pair, but will entertain offers.

Last edited by huskerhank; 05-22-2014 at 02:56 PM. Reason: sold AMP
Old 05-19-2014, 03:53 AM
hmmmm16417
Drifting

Received 182 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by huskerhank
I am selling the used head unit and amplifier out of my car. I bought them already installed and I believe they are both about 5 years old based on the code on back of the amp. They worked great, I am just turning my car into a track car, so no need. The head unit is an Alpine IDA-X305 with a removable face. The amplifier is also an Alpine, the PDX-5. I have the 5 rear plugs ins for it, which are around $25 new. I am asking $350 for both plus shipping. I can send pictures if you want to see. Let me know if you have anything questions, would like to sell as pair, but will entertain offers.
do you have the PAC ROEM-VET1 that you want to part with cheap?
Old 05-19-2014, 02:40 PM
huskerhank
Racer

Originally Posted by hmmmm16417
do you have the PAC ROEM-VET1 that you want to part with cheap?
Sorry, I do not.
Old 05-22-2014, 02:57 PM
huskerhank
Racer

ttt

Get notified of new replies

To FS Alpine Head Unit & AMP

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS Alpine Head Unit & AMP