Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

f/s full kit w/mondo BOV W/polish YSI unit

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 06:18 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg
Easy there fellas, Robert is a straight shooter and what he says, he means! Robert is just old and doesn't know how to post pics!

I have personally seen his car last year and all is good to go! No BS with this guy or what he is selling!

Here are a few pics of his setup and his YSI, hope it helps you guys out!
Dam Clown I am going to have to stop giving you a hard time in here. But yes I can post pic,s not that old yet. BYes the car is in a diff state but one of the best guys in here is working on it. Sure not going to let some I dont trust have my car with a 20,k plus motor and set up in it now. Plus with that much more in a RHS motor and a new F1X set up also.

Originally Posted by madmatt9471
Bro don't be a dueche - I am sure Robert has talked with you and is willing to talk with you on the phone and not just PM's etc. - No doubt you can also call the shop where the work is being done!

Again I will stand up for Robert, you will 'NOT' find a better person to deal with.

I will help with some pics for you!

Now say your 'SORRY'!

Thanks,Matt
Thanks Matt for the pic,s here you really cant see much like this but by this next weekend the motor and YSI will be pulled from the car if it has not been yet. The full unit will be shipping as soon as the pmt has cleared pay pal or how ever the buyer want to pay... Robert
Old 01-26-2013, 06:27 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg
Easy there fellas, Robert is a straight shooter and what he says, he means! Robert is just old and doesn't know how to post pics!

I have personally seen his car last year and all is good to go! No BS with this guy or what he is selling!

Here are a few pics of his setup and his YSI, hope it helps you guys out!

Clown I am going to stop giving you a hard time after this buddy. Even if it is as easy as you giving me a hard time in here.

The person doing the work on my car has 2 diff shops and work 14 hours plus a day on both of them. It is hard for him just to stop and post pic,s. But he will ship the full unit out here as soon as it is sold. He also has been in this forum for years here. Robert
Old 01-26-2013, 06:36 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Summer wolf
It just seems a little odd you have never taken pictures or can't get pictures from the person pulling the parts. Also it's in another state then you are. How are you going to ship it after receiving payment?
My cell is 931-267-5635 any one can call me on the set up. Home # 931-525-7309. This unit will be pulled off the car by next weekend and can be shipped out as soon as payment has cleared.

I am going with a all new set here new bigger IC and F1X with all new brackets and belts. So the buyer will get it all but the inj,s and the T-SHIRT that I got when I bought the unit new.. Robert
Old 01-27-2013, 03:28 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Default ttt

Bump here again for this to sale... Robert
Old 01-27-2013, 04:41 PM
Summer wolf
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bro don't be a dueche - I am sure Robert has talked with you and is willing to talk with you on the phone and not just PM's etc. - No doubt you can also call the shop where the work is being done!

Again I will stand up for Robert, you will 'NOT' find a better person to deal with.

I will help with some pics for you!

Now say your 'SORRY'!

Thanks,Matt

I'm sorry, that wasn't me being a douche. In fact, trying to show parts for sale with pictures of a vehicle, not posted by the op doesn't prove anything. It also does not address any of my questions/concerns posed.
Old 01-27-2013, 05:57 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Summer wolf
I'm sorry, that wasn't me being a douche. In fact, trying to show parts for sale with pictures of a vehicle, not posted by the op doesn't prove anything. It also does not address any of my questions/concerns posed.
Buddy if you look back in the clown,s post back in july. I did post these pic,s Then matt also posted them for me. Tell me your questions. I have posted my cell & home #.

What really gets me is diff people posting remarks and acting like they want to buy a item from a person. But then low ball the crap out of the person,s stuff or never doing no more than putting a post in on it... If again here someone wanting to buy this you can call me or Kris where the car is at now getting the new motor & set up put back into the car... Robert
Old 01-28-2013, 11:25 AM
02402ramair
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Roberts car is sitting in my garage at my HOUSE. We were waiting on his RHS motor to show up so I could pull the motor and the blower and ship out the motor on the same crate it shipped to me in. To bring everyone up to date on this we still don't have a RHS motor and Robert told me today to go ahead and pull his motor and blower ASAP. The pictures Robert posted would look the same as the pictures I would post. When I get the engine out I will post pictures of the product being sold. I hope to have it out this week.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:44 AM
robert miller
Team Owner

Originally Posted by 02402ramair
Roberts car is sitting in my garage at my HOUSE. We were waiting on his RHS motor to show up so I could pull the motor and the blower and ship out the motor on the same crate it shipped to me in. To bring everyone up to date on this we still don't have a RHS motor and Robert told me today to go ahead and pull his motor and blower ASAP. The pictures Robert posted would look the same as the pictures I would post. When I get the engine out I will post pictures of the product being sold. I hope to have it out this week.
Kris, man thanks for the post I will start a new post when kris gets this pulled so he can post up pic,s of the full ysi set here out of the car. Guys this unit is in my car and was running great when I took the car to him.. So you will get a full set up here minus the 60 lb inj,s that really is to small for this set up unless you run a stock motor and very little boost on the car... Robert
Old 01-28-2013, 10:06 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Default ttt

OK I am going to give this here about two more weeks if not sold I am thinking here just using it on the new motor. I should have 02402ramair post up pic,s by the end of the week here if the one pic is not good enough... Robert
Old 01-28-2013, 10:11 PM
madmatt9471
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Palmdale, Ca----- 2009 Cyber Gray 4LT A6 F55 452 RWHP 422 RWTQ- RIP 1998 C5 734 RWHP & 585 RWTQ-----
Received 341 Likes on 281 Posts

Originally Posted by robert miller
OK I am going to give this here about two more weeks if not sold I am thinking here just using it on the new motor. I should have 02402ramair post up pic,s by the end of the week here if the one pic is not good enough... Robert
Robert,
I am going to suggest when you do this that you:

Start a new For Sale THREAD - it will go over better and have the Mods close this one!

Start fresh man!

Thanks,Matt
Old 01-28-2013, 11:01 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Robert,
I am going to suggest when you do this that you:

Start a new For Sale THREAD - it will go over better and have the Mods close this one!

Start fresh man!

Thanks,Matt
That is what I was thinking also here. I talk with Kris today and he is going to put up pic,s after he get it off & I start a new one. Thanks for all your help Matt... Robert
Old 01-30-2013, 12:21 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Default ttt

bump for the week here.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:41 AM
robert miller
Team Owner

Default ttt

ttt again here..
Old 01-31-2013, 08:53 AM
MMA FIGHTER2
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

How much boost and power did you make?
Old 01-31-2013, 01:03 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Originally Posted by MMA FIGHTER2
How much boost and power did you make?
on a 402 ci ls2 block 3.0 pulley 19.7 lbs of boost made 973 rwhp and 837 rwtq. Robert
Old 01-31-2013, 10:25 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Default ttt

Bump again here Kris will have the motor out of my car this weekend, and this can be shipped out by monday with no problems here. Just let me know befor then or will start a new post for sale with pic,s for the non believers here. Robert
Old 02-01-2013, 05:33 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Default ttt

bump for the weekend.

Get notified of new replies

To f/s full kit w/mondo BOV W/polish YSI unit

Old 02-02-2013, 06:34 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Default ttt

bump to the top again here..
Old 02-03-2013, 03:31 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Default ttt

back up to the top again here..
Old 02-03-2013, 07:51 PM
02402ramair
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Here is pics of the blower as it sits now. It is still on the car but can be removed apon request of Robert. His new RHS 427 is scheduled for shipment to me for install mid month and Robert decided to wait on the removal of the engine and blower to simplify the build. No reasone to start if we have no parts. Here is what it looks like as of today.

Quick Reply: f/s full kit w/mondo BOV W/polish YSI unit