Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

Race Ramps combination service/trailer ramp - new product introduction

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2012, 11:19 PM
0Fred@ReverseLogic
Former Vendor

Received 53 Likes on 45 Posts
Default Race Ramps combination service/trailer ramp - new product introduction

Reverse Logic will soon be offering a new combo service/trailer Race Ramps product. The expected shipping date for the new RLL-80-2 model is mid-January 2013.

The 2-piece RLL-80-2 ramp is 80" long by 14" wide with a 9" high platform. The RLL-80-2 ramp has unique features and does not replace our existing RLL-72-2 and RLL-87-2 ramps.

The key features of the RLL-80-2 ramps are:

1) 2-stage incline with initial slope of 6.8 degrees for lower ground clearance cars.

2) Cradle style platform.

3) Flippable incline section that can be used as a trailer ramp without optional adapters.

4) Priced under $400 including shipping.

An important difference between the RLL-80-2 and the earlier 2-stage incline RLL-72-2 and RLL-87-2 ramps is that the slope transitions from the first stage to the second stage at the seam between the incline section and platform section. This change along with a redesigned interlock allows the incline section to be inverted for use as a trailer ramp.

I included a couple of drawings below. The first one shows the dimensions. The second one shows how the RLL-80-2 service ramps compare in size to the RR-XT-2 and RR-56-2 standard ramps. It also shows how the RR-TR-6 trailer ramp compares to the inverted incline section of the new ramp model.

I am not accepting orders yet since the ramps won't be ready to ship for another three or four weeks. However, if you are interested in the RLL-80-2 ramps PM or e-mail me and I will put you on a no obligations waiting list.
Attached Images   

Last edited by Fred@ReverseLogic; 12-22-2012 at 11:10 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:26 AM
0Fred@ReverseLogic
Former Vendor

The RLL-80-2 ramps should be in stock and ready to ship around 11-Jan-2013.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:30 PM
0Fred@ReverseLogic
Former Vendor

Default Photos of RLL-80-2 ramps

Here's one photo of the new RLL-80-2 ramps. Additional photos are at the link below. I will try to get some photos loading a Corvette into a trailer before the end of month.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-p...post1582790237
Attached Images  

Get notified of new replies

To Race Ramps combination service/trailer ramp - new product introduction

Quick Reply: Race Ramps combination service/trailer ramp - new product introduction