Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

WTT 78MM FAST intake and 80MM TB, LG STREET headers w/cats, black ZO6 wheels

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 01:08 PM
corvettetimmy
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTT 78MM FAST intake and 80MM TB, LG STREET headers w/cats, black ZO6 wheels

Just picked up a C5 that has some mods and I would like to return it to stock.

LG Motorsports street series long tube headers with cats and x-pipe: looking to trade for complete stock C5 exhaust plus $$ (PM me if interested, I would prefer a local deal so i can just do the swap in my garage)

FAST 78MM intake with Holley 80MM TB (C5) fast logo sanded down and painted black: looking to trade for stock C5 intake and TB plus $$ (PM me if interested, I would prefer a local deal so i can just to the swap in my garage)

Black c5 ZO6 wheels with polished lip. Nitto drag radials (rear, kinda dried out, decent tread); Falken tires (front, nearly new): Looking to trade straight up for a set of factory gray C5 ZO6 wheels.

PM me or call me at 513-967-5959 with questions. I live real close to Hilton Head SC / Savanna GA.

TIM
Old 01-23-2012, 01:17 PM
boilerdawg
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I have a complete 03 ZO6 exhaust, manifolds, x pipe, cats, even the axle back that i may trade. I am interested in the headers and the x pipe. car has 40k miles on it. nuffin at all wrong with any of it. i have the motor out due to damage from a broken valve spring. while its out i plan on upgrading the exhaust if i can find the right deal. pm me if interested. matt
Old 01-23-2012, 01:22 PM
jgump
Drifting

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

I'm interested in trading for the fast intake. I'm in MI though.
Old 01-23-2012, 02:23 PM
robert21122
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Interested in the intake I live in Brunswick only hour from sav how much cash and would it mess with my tune I have already

Get notified of new replies

To WTT 78MM FAST intake and 80MM TB, LG STREET headers w/cats, black ZO6 wheels

Quick Reply: WTT 78MM FAST intake and 80MM TB, LG STREET headers w/cats, black ZO6 wheels