Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

c5 twin turbo kit for sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 09:19 PM
z06 vett
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default c5 twin turbo kit for sale

I have taken all of it off the car and it's ready to sell.
there is no cheaper way to make power other than no2.I will sell the hot side ,cold side. Inter-cooler w/blow off ,modified brackets, silicone and the turbo's as a basic package (keeping the waste gates) ,(custom out of china).

Anything else we will have to be discuses.Ill take 2000 for the basic kit.All the rest cheaper than you can get it any where.I have been at this for a few years and have worked out all the bugs ,except for the mm12 configuration.Last time i drove it it was at 16 lbs of boost and i broke the trans main shaft clean it two.(second gear!!)
The best application for this kit is a auto with a cheap car.That is my next one.

co-part.com for car/single front mount single with all cast iron ls motor for loads of boost.

i made the mistake of buying a Pristine z06 to start with.

This is what i started with,

http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/d...fer/?start=all

This is what i ended up with,

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z35/mikefoote2000/

I have been in the school of hard knocks and have come out the other end in a possition for a paying future.Not what i planed but??
Now i have 2400sq' shop ,200 credit HPTuners kit,Diablo cmr's,Two chassis dyno's for load tuning.I have all so made a lot of contacts and friends .Not to mention the ability to use a computer

Thanks to all that helped

I am selling all of it to clear the deck for the new year so make offers. i have posted another thread for the car and parts but i believe this kit will sell better as a stand alone.The value is in the pipe.They are done and they work great.If i had more money i would have just swapped the motor as is into another chassis .Maybe a truck who knows.

I already have the ecoboost ford .Nice truck

A local wholesaler has offered 21500 for the car after i de-tune it.So ill not be taking less.Kbb is 23900 with out mods.

If you have a c5 that has high miles or a salvage title then you can build one fast MO FO vette.And maybe even make a buck.I will help all i can as the how to goes.I am certain a stock bottom end with a meth kit and a GOOD tune .The safe number is for 10 lbs of boost(12 max).This kit makes 25+ hp per lb.It was mapped at 1200hp with these same turbos.Me personally never really got the chance to get a number.I believe 708tq. at 13lbs with an incomplete tune and meth cumming on at 9lbs.
All i know is the McLeod original Twin would slip when hot in forth. I have a data log showing 0-140-0 in ~.3 miles

Has soon as i got the cooling right /4 gallon system/.i broke it again.Maybe if i had waited i would have known better but when i started this project there were very few turbo corvettes on the road.

mike in Mobile

Last edited by z06 vett; 12-17-2011 at 09:42 PM.
Old 12-17-2011, 11:25 PM
TinSecondRice
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'11

Headache
Old 12-18-2011, 01:29 AM
z06 vett
Burning Brakes

Default Headache

Ya
Wrong car to do this kind of mods.the next will be twice the Power for half the exspence.It is amazing how much this tech. has advanced!
My ford f150 has the 3.5 ecoboost ,cool stuff.
This set up is much easier to deal with if you know what ur doing.when I started there were very few options.
Front mount makes to most power but space is an issue.tanner had his kit relocate turbos under head lights and it is making lots.
Too bad the c5 manual trans and drive line is so expensive to build up to hold it
I will say 600 whp is more than enough for the street.i just had to see
I drove mine to north Missouri and from south Florida .never broke down a had only got pulled over three times and no tickets.
I did learn a lot and that's what life is all about.
Mike
Old 12-18-2011, 02:50 AM
mckinn911
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you selling the chassis dyno also?
Old 12-18-2011, 11:39 AM
z06 vett
Burning Brakes

Yes of coarse,
That is supposed to be what I am doing.
Mike
Old 12-18-2011, 12:02 PM
TinSecondRice
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '08-'11

Originally Posted by z06 vett
Ya
Wrong car to do this kind of mods.the next will be twice the Power for half the exspence.It is amazing how much this tech. has advanced!
My ford f150 has the 3.5 ecoboost ,cool stuff.
This set up is much easier to deal with if you know what ur doing.when I started there were very few options.
Front mount makes to most power but space is an issue.tanner had his kit relocate turbos under head lights and it is making lots.
Too bad the c5 manual trans and drive line is so expensive to build up to hold it
I will say 600 whp is more than enough for the street.i just had to see
I drove mine to north Missouri and from south Florida .never broke down a had only got pulled over three times and no tickets.
I did learn a lot and that's what life is all about.
Mike
I meant your post gave me a headache, not the kit or modding these cars...
Old 12-18-2011, 02:43 PM
0Jeff @ TPE
Former Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06 & '12

Your selling a dyno? I thought you were selling a TT kit?

The post is extremely comfusing. If your HPT and Diabloo is for sale, im interested.
Originally Posted by z06 vett
Yes of coarse,
That is supposed to be what I am doing.
Mike
Old 12-18-2011, 04:18 PM
z06 vett
Burning Brakes

Default everything is for sale

If i can make a dollar profit i'll sell any thing,My house ,cars, wife??
Ok not the wife.
I am try to get my shop to the point i can open and charge for tuning services.All this stuff is in my way.I have about a hundred of these Dyno's and have spent three years to get to where they work as a tuning cell.I am selling a dyno with a remote tuning service,If i could just get ride of all of this stuff i could move around my shop.The z06 was the catalyst that got me here from their.I new nothing ls ,turbo's or tuning and now i am in a position to offer the average mechanic the ability to sell tuning from his own shop for an investment of about 20k total!!I will of coarse have to sell different levels of kit with and with out dynos.I have 24 sold dyno's to work with in Mexico and potentially tens of thousands in the states.
It has been a learning experience i did not intend on.But here i am so why not make lemonade?
I have a clayton ct-500 waterbrake(500hp continues for 3 min/ 1000hp+ sweeps) i will sell it right away for a price?.Read up on it then ask if your interested.The eddy's are not able to sweep as high or absorb as much.They are a load tool for part throttle tuning.Keeps you off the street and does what your dyno jet inertia dyne wont do

thanks,
mike

ps ;i would like some one to just show up with a truck and buy it all.Tonight i am running to floria for all the stock parts to re turn the z06 to as close to stock as i can.It does not make sence but there are more guys willing to pay more for stock than better then stock??

i dont make the rules just play the game
Old 12-18-2011, 04:23 PM
Black Cloud
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What are you selling?

My brain must be pickled.I can't make out any thing.
Old 12-19-2011, 11:51 AM
z06 vett
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Black Cloud
My brain must be pickled.I can't make out any thing.
are you looking for a turbo kit?
then just call me and ask.I am out off pocket so call cell.251-490-8806.
i just am selling not trying to win a litterary award.Just the facts are easier for me and my two fingers.
mike
Old 12-19-2011, 11:57 AM
sabastian458
Melting Slicks

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

So you have a twin turbo setup for sale? Pix of the specific setup being sold?
Old 12-21-2011, 11:35 PM
z06 vett
Burning Brakes

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z35/mikefoote2000/

this is it,
Old 12-22-2011, 01:31 AM
Dale002
Melting Slicks

Received 83 Likes on 69 Posts

I wish I knew what's being sold? A picture with description and price would be great.
Old 12-22-2011, 03:26 AM
MawneeC5
Melting Slicks

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

You should try posting the ad on a forum that uses your native language. I'm sure it would be easier to sell to people that can understand you.
Old 12-22-2011, 10:07 AM
Kainedogg
Rass Claat Viper
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by MawneeC5
You should try posting the ad on a forum that uses your native language. I'm sure it would be easier to sell to people that can understand you.
Wow.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:55 PM
z06 vett
Burning Brakes

If one u guys want to put up pictures to go with ?
Then do it !!
I can't
Just not good enough to do it.
It always amasses me how the literary criticism find the car forums.i am selling parts at huge loss so if u don't have anything nice to then '
You should have learned this in kindergarten
Most of the car guys I know only use this forum for car stuff.if you don't get it stay with what u do .Leave me be
Mike
Old 12-22-2011, 05:52 PM
MawneeC5
Melting Slicks

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Heh sorry, my post was ment to be sarcastic/humor but it came off jerkish.

But everyone picking on you is for a valid reason. These forums are text/english based communication, that's all we have to go by. So it is very important that the communication be as clear as possible, especially when you are asking people to send you money. If somone can't post a coherent sentence, or post necessary details and pictures it gives me concerns as to whether they can complete a transaction properly.

Get notified of new replies

To c5 twin turbo kit for sale

Old 12-23-2011, 12:56 AM
02koolC5
Racer

Originally Posted by MawneeC5
Heh sorry, my post was ment to be sarcastic/humor but it came off jerkish.

But everyone picking on you is for a valid reason. These forums are text/english based communication, that's all we have to go by. So it is very important that the communication be as clear as possible, especially when you are asking people to send you money. If somone can't post a coherent sentence, or post necessary details and pictures it gives me concerns as to whether they can complete a transaction properly.

Didn't this forum already go though one of these weird ..."twin turbo sale"... earlier in the year. Not saying this is but... I mean you want 2000? 2000 what? there's no dollar sign or even the word dollar for that matter
Old 12-23-2011, 01:11 AM
z06 vett
Burning Brakes

not this one but,
anything you can do to make a me a buck back is good.

hot and cold pipes basic kit with turbos 2000

all i have 3500

if you want to put on a car you are welcome to the shop/tools and local talent you can hire in~for a grand or so.

tune at my shop 500,done by remote via Motivaperformance with hptuners on a eddy brake dyno.

be creative ,if you want power you gots to pay.
picking me apart gets us nowhere.The guys that are serious have their parts just how they wanted.
the less i have the more you spend filling the wholes.These FI projects are a lot of fun .I had to piece mail everyone of the systems to get it to be road worthy and make power.You can do it all at once and save aggravation.
mike
mike
Old 12-23-2011, 01:19 PM
3 vettes
Pro

your link locked up my computer!!

Quick Reply: c5 twin turbo kit for sale