Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

FAST-FLASH Power Programmer, 98-05' GM

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2011, 03:27 PM
sugarwolf
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FAST-FLASH Power Programmer, 98-05' GM

Basically Brand New Used Once on my 03 Z06. Just missing Box. Includes instructions and everything that came with it. Paid over $300 bucks. Have no need for now since own HP Tuners now.

Has been set back to factory specs so not vin locked to my car.
Modle #170382
Works on other Gm vehicles also
$180 OBO

FAST-FLASH™ Power Programmers give your vehicle a 15 minute tune-up that unlocks hidden performance potential, yielding maximum horsepower and torque. The process is simple – just plug the programmer into your vehicle’s under-dash ODBII port, and answer a few questions. Select from three distinct modes (performance, towing or economy), and FAST-FLASH™ automatically reprograms your vehicle’s computer for idle quality and optimized air/fuel ratios. It also re-calibrates the ignition timing, transmission shift points and the speedometer for gear and tire changes

• Select from performance, towing or economy mode

• Optimize engine parameters for performance camshafts

• Modify/remove stock speed limiter setting

• Calibrate fuel octane level for various fuels

• Adjust the spark curve for the fine tuning of ignition timing

• Read live streaming engine data

• Modify air/fuel ratio at wide-open throttle

• Change engine idle speed and cooling fan activation temperature

• Check and clear diagnostic trouble codes

• Adjust the transmission shift points & firmness

Boost Horsepower Without Lifting Your Hood!
The FAST FLASH™ Power Programmer –Performance Without Wrenching
With the FAST-FLASH™ Power Programmer, you no longer have to trade economy for performance. The FAST-FLASH™ Power Programmer plugs into your vehicle’s diagnostic port, saves the factory tune to memory, and in just minutes, reprograms your engine and transmission settings for the kind of performance that you desire. If you want to restore your stock tune, the FAST-FLASH™ programmer can easily reinstall it. FAST-FLASH™ offers three distinct settings to choose from: performance, towing, and economy.

PERFORMANCE TUNE FOR ALL OUT HP
The Performance Tune setting is for all out power and acceleration. Adjustments include advancing the engine’s ignition timing up to 10% (burning more fuel and air for maximum horsepower), and removing power robbing OEM torque management by allowing optimum ignition timing and maximum transmission engagement on full throttle gear shifts. The FAST-FLASH™ Programmer also increases your transmission shift points upward by an additional 4 mph, keeping your engine rpm up for fast acceleration.

WORRY-FREE PERFORMANCE CAMSHAFT SWAPS!
Have you ever considered swapping a hotter cam into your LS1, only to be scared off by that “computer modifications required” footnote on the spec page? FAST™ has got you covered –with our exclusive Cam Tuner Technology™. By simply selecting one of three built-in camshaft settings, you can instantly optimize your engine tune to make maximum horsepower using performance camshafts ground with up to 230° of .050” duration!

TUNE FOR SAFE AND POWERFUL TOWING PERFORMANCE
The Towing Tune setting is for hauling heavy loads. This tune optimizes your GEN III’s ignition timing, torque management, and shift point settings –maximizing torque and protecting your expensive transmission from damage when towing a heavy load.

SAVE FUEL WITH THE FAST-FLASH ECONOMY TUNE!
The Economy Tune setting helps you to save fuel. This tune optimizes your engine’s ignition timing, torque converter lockup, and shift point settings –maximizing fuel economy by reducing engine rpm and permitting the use of less-expensive lower-octane fuel.

Whether you’re looking for faster acceleration, better towing performance, or optimum fuel economy, the FAST-FLASH™ Power Programmer delivers performance without compromise. Click here for a complete application/engine model listing!

Last edited by sugarwolf; 12-04-2011 at 11:37 AM.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:10 PM
sugarwolf
Pro

Ttt
Old 12-04-2011, 11:37 AM
sugarwolf
Pro

Ttt
Old 12-05-2011, 11:57 AM
sugarwolf
Pro

Price drop to 150 shipped. Going on eBay if I don't sell it here
Old 12-12-2011, 10:42 AM
pjku79
Cruising

will this remove emissions equipment? like program the controller to run in a 69 firebird or would I still have to send the controller to get it done?
Old 12-17-2011, 12:37 AM
JCWedaman123
Instructor

What is it missing. If it is missing something, where do I get it, and how much would it be. I want this if I can get the missing part.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:12 AM
JCWedaman123
Instructor

What is it missing, whats a box.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:28 AM
tstrobl1
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by JCWedaman123
What is it missing, whats a box.
What is a box?! A box is a cardboard thing that the product was housed in when it was new.
Old 12-18-2011, 11:05 AM
JCWedaman123
Instructor

I got you. I can go $150.00. I can pay now. I am disabled and on a set income. I am sorry for the dumb question. Thought something else. Merry X'Mas and God Bless!!!!!!!!
Old 12-18-2011, 02:41 PM
Limitedv6
Instructor

Default tuner

you have a PM
Old 12-20-2011, 01:16 AM
JCWedaman123
Instructor

Originally Posted by sugarwolf
Basically Brand New Used Once on my 03 Z06. Just missing Box. Includes instructions and everything that came with it. Paid over $300 bucks. Have no need for now since own HP Tuners now.

Has been set back to factory specs so not vin locked to my car.
Modle #170382
Works on other Gm vehicles also
$180 OBO

FAST-FLASH™ Power Programmers give your vehicle a 15 minute tune-up that unlocks hidden performance potential, yielding maximum horsepower and torque. The process is simple – just plug the programmer into your vehicle’s under-dash ODBII port, and answer a few questions. Select from three distinct modes (performance, towing or economy), and FAST-FLASH™ automatically reprograms your vehicle’s computer for idle quality and optimized air/fuel ratios. It also re-calibrates the ignition timing, transmission shift points and the speedometer for gear and tire changes

• Select from performance, towing or economy mode

• Optimize engine parameters for performance camshafts

• Modify/remove stock speed limiter setting

• Calibrate fuel octane level for various fuels

• Adjust the spark curve for the fine tuning of ignition timing

• Read live streaming engine data

• Modify air/fuel ratio at wide-open throttle

• Change engine idle speed and cooling fan activation temperature

• Check and clear diagnostic trouble codes

• Adjust the transmission shift points & firmness

Boost Horsepower Without Lifting Your Hood!
The FAST FLASH™ Power Programmer –Performance Without Wrenching
With the FAST-FLASH™ Power Programmer, you no longer have to trade economy for performance. The FAST-FLASH™ Power Programmer plugs into your vehicle’s diagnostic port, saves the factory tune to memory, and in just minutes, reprograms your engine and transmission settings for the kind of performance that you desire. If you want to restore your stock tune, the FAST-FLASH™ programmer can easily reinstall it. FAST-FLASH™ offers three distinct settings to choose from: performance, towing, and economy.

PERFORMANCE TUNE FOR ALL OUT HP
The Performance Tune setting is for all out power and acceleration. Adjustments include advancing the engine’s ignition timing up to 10% (burning more fuel and air for maximum horsepower), and removing power robbing OEM torque management by allowing optimum ignition timing and maximum transmission engagement on full throttle gear shifts. The FAST-FLASH™ Programmer also increases your transmission shift points upward by an additional 4 mph, keeping your engine rpm up for fast acceleration.

WORRY-FREE PERFORMANCE CAMSHAFT SWAPS!
Have you ever considered swapping a hotter cam into your LS1, only to be scared off by that “computer modifications required” footnote on the spec page? FAST™ has got you covered –with our exclusive Cam Tuner Technology™. By simply selecting one of three built-in camshaft settings, you can instantly optimize your engine tune to make maximum horsepower using performance camshafts ground with up to 230° of .050” duration!

TUNE FOR SAFE AND POWERFUL TOWING PERFORMANCE
The Towing Tune setting is for hauling heavy loads. This tune optimizes your GEN III’s ignition timing, torque management, and shift point settings –maximizing torque and protecting your expensive transmission from damage when towing a heavy load.

SAVE FUEL WITH THE FAST-FLASH ECONOMY TUNE!
The Economy Tune setting helps you to save fuel. This tune optimizes your engine’s ignition timing, torque converter lockup, and shift point settings –maximizing fuel economy by reducing engine rpm and permitting the use of less-expensive lower-octane fuel.

Whether you’re looking for faster acceleration, better towing performance, or optimum fuel economy, the FAST-FLASH™ Power Programmer delivers performance without compromise. Click here for a complete application/engine model listing!
I want it for $150.00, I can pay you now with Paypal
Old 12-20-2011, 01:17 AM
JCWedaman123
Instructor

Did you sell it, or can I buy it.

Get notified of new replies

To FAST-FLASH Power Programmer, 98-05' GM

Quick Reply: FAST-FLASH Power Programmer, 98-05' GM