Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

priced to sell...c5 thinspoke

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2011, 02:45 AM
cutty65o
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default priced to sell...c5 thinspoke

I have a set of c5 Chrome thinspokes they are the rims that come stock on the c5 99-04 I believe.. all 4 wheels are 18x9.5 they are in perfect mechanical condition all spin true and don't leak or bent some rims just have curb rash previous owner couldn't park the two cosmetically better rims also have tires on them Goodyear supercar 275/40/18 with 9/32 of tread left I'm looking to get 250 plus shipping willing to part them out I live in California feel free to pm if you wanna see pics have plenty ..
Old 11-30-2011, 11:20 AM
Kaczman
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

***WARNING: THIS MEMBER IS FRAUD.***

We bought the wheels on paypal OVER A MONTH AGO. I had to email him (two different emails and two different aliases: Chris Izquierdo and Jason Burtis, cutty65o@gmail.com and jasonburtis@yahoo.com) daily for over a month before finally getting them shipped. I had to threaten filing a charge back every week to finally get him to ship the wheels.

Alas, the wheels get here, and they are completely not as described. The wheels are damaged, and one is BADLY bent, and the other has a huge crack in it.

I told him:

"The big issue is one of the wheels are cracked, and in the other there is a huge flat spot as you can see in the pictures I attached."

Heres the two pictures I sent him:

His response? To file a fedex claim. I told him:

"The boxes were undamaged when they arrived, so it diddnt happen in transit. A crack that large wouldnt have happened from dropping a box, it was more than likely the cracked rim off your car that you damaged, which is why the tire was removed too. Attempting to file a false insurance claim is MAIL FRAUD, are you sure you want to be investigated for that? Mail inspectors will pull your driving record, carfax, insurance records, and look for an accident. Interstate Mail fraud carries a TWENTY FIVE YEAR prison sentence. Again, you sure you want to try to say it happened during transit?"

And he said "oh well tough luck".

I now have filed a paypal claim, and I'm considering having my uncle (a detective in the city I work,) and the postal inspectors start a mail fraud claim. I HIGHLY suggest everyone avoid any type of dealings with this fraud. If you need any more information, feel free to contact me. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Quick Reply: priced to sell...c5 thinspoke