Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

fuzzyjk are you alive????????

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 09:34 AM
helga203
Safety Car

Received 434 Likes on 373 Posts

Default fuzzyjk are you alive????????

I tried e-mail,PM with no avail. Could you please update my situation what is going on with my part. Shipping says you got shipping label but you didn't give them the part.Thanks Bob ASAP Please.

Last edited by helga203; 03-20-2011 at 10:42 AM.
Old 03-20-2011, 10:40 AM
v1 rot8
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 58 Likes on 48 Posts

Default where is he

I bought something from him as well on the 10th and have not heard anything at all.
Old 03-20-2011, 01:28 PM
corvetteracing1
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Same here pm'ed and everything bought sent him money and haven't heard anything since.....never again I'll give it a few more days before I take any action. It's sad but what can we do
Old 03-20-2011, 01:45 PM
helga203
Safety Car

Received 434 Likes on 373 Posts

Originally Posted by corvetteracing1
Same here pm'ed and everything bought sent him money and haven't heard anything since.....never again I'll give it a few more days before I take any action. It's sad but what can we do
Old 03-20-2011, 02:00 PM
lucky131969
Tech Contributor

Received 85 Likes on 78 Posts

Should be easy to find:

His work: http://www.teamkalweit.com/

His facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/James-Kalweit/1506228701

http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pb...050305/-1/NEWS
Old 03-20-2011, 03:24 PM
dquagliaroli
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts
Default ups shows shipped

Purchased from him as well and tracking number indicates shipped and delivered. Will check on Monday and let you all know status.

Package that was delivered contained "fisher price gondola shelf brackets" I purchased interior door panels and a center console, have had my opportunities purchasing items on the forum but this takes the cake. PLEASE REIMBURSE ME THE MONEY I PAID. Thanks, Doug Quagliaroli -

Just received my money back via paypal Guys I honestly feel this is a case of someone who put trust in some people and they didn't perform. Jim called me several times and was very open and honest. The package was repacked by UPS and that is the reason I received the fisher price gondola shelf brackets. He has refunded my payment and I feel he just got in over his head. Hired people to do a job and they didn't.

Last edited by dquagliaroli; 03-22-2011 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Add to original
Old 03-20-2011, 03:47 PM
v1 rot8
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 58 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by dquagliaroli
Purchased from him as well and tracking number indicates shipped and delivered. Will check on Monday and let you all know status.
How long ago did you order from him?
Old 03-20-2011, 04:32 PM
Murdered C5
Intermediate

I ordered a weatherstripping package from him and i did receive it but everything i received was damaged and unuseable after he reassured me that everything but one piece was in excellent condition. I left a post on the original thread and also contacted paypal telling them I'm sending the purchased items back and that i wanted a refund for everything. He denied the request for a refund and said that me posting on the forum was not neccessary and that all I had to do was e-mail him to remedy the situation. I sent back the package yesterday saturday march 19th at 11:30 a.m. and am waiting to get the confirmation from ups that he received it and then i will be waiting to get my refund back from paypal. I hope everyone else gets their money back or receives the items you all have purchased in good working condition.
Old 03-20-2011, 06:36 PM
ff_jeff
Instructor

Originally Posted by Murdered C5
I ordered a weatherstripping package from him and i did receive it but everything i received was damaged and unuseable after he reassured me that everything but one piece was in excellent condition. I left a post on the original thread and also contacted paypal telling them I'm sending the purchased items back and that i wanted a refund for everything. He denied the request for a refund and said that me posting on the forum was not neccessary and that all I had to do was e-mail him to remedy the situation. I sent back the package yesterday saturday march 19th at 11:30 a.m. and am waiting to get the confirmation from ups that he received it and then i will be waiting to get my refund back from paypal. I hope everyone else gets their money back or receives the items you all have purchased in good working condition.
so when did you last have contact with him? I bought a steering sensor on the 10th and haven't heard a thing since then.
Old 03-20-2011, 08:07 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Default ttt

Old 03-21-2011, 12:08 AM
ZFLASH
Melting Slicks

Received 131 Likes on 81 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10-'11-'12-'13-'14, '16

I got my order, it took awhile because he was sick. Then the weather was bad, I just kept PMing him and he came through. Good luck everyone, L8R THE FLASH
Old 03-21-2011, 11:15 AM
Shad
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ordered both door control modules about 2 weeks ago or so and haven't heard anything as well. Shew, I hate the hassle of trying to get a refund through paypal.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:59 AM
mrm1149
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13

Always fund paypal with your credit card guys If something goes wrong your card company will take care of you
Old 03-21-2011, 12:15 PM
JuicedZ
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, this guy is sad.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:43 PM
jamesg89
Instructor

I had a good experience with this guys he sent me a few diff thing but forgot a couple. But he went outta way for me. He was real busy and same weird thing happened with shipping label. He was busy a couple days but I did get my parts. Maybe not as fast as some but I did get them. Fuzzyjk make all this good cause I need some more things from you aswell. Ill be watching this I guees first.
Old 03-21-2011, 09:01 PM
Murdered C5
Intermediate

Originally Posted by ff_jeff
so when did you last have contact with him? I bought a steering sensor on the 10th and haven't heard a thing since then.
The last i heard from him was a decline to a refund email from paypal on the 16th of march. i shipped back the purchased items and am now waiting to get my refund.
Old 03-21-2011, 10:07 PM
Fuzzyjk
Racer

Wow guys out of town for a week and everything blows up. I am happy to send full refunds to anyone the did not receive parts. I paid a company to part the Vette for me and paid them to ship while I was away. I sold 158 parts through corvetteforum, I depended on the shop to send many parts including these last remaining parts, I should not have. I have PM everyone that was waiting for parts that PM'ed me. From my records, these are the Corvetteforum members that are waiting for parts,

1). Shad ***............... Shipped today tracking number 1ZY823F50390765157
2). corvetteracing1....... Shipped today, tracking number 1zy823f50394864168
3). Antvette.................Tracking number 1zy823f50393369179
4). Bob Jan (Helga203).. Spoke and worked things out
5). Jerrisw (jerC5)....... (fully refunded) Rad cover
6). ff-jeff................... (fully refunded) Steering sensor

As for Murderedc5, I contacted you as soon as I received your message through Paypal. I offered to pay you in full once I received the rubbers back. I also told you that I did not take the car apart. I was told they were in good condition and when on that. I have been unfortunately taken a few times parting this car by buyers that said they did not receive a package (US Postal because of no tracking numbers) or that it was damaged and wanted a refund. I am happy to offer a full refund if unhappy. I use paypal and do not ask for checks as a safety net for both buyer and seller.

This is my first attempt at selling/parting a car. My full time job is not selling parts and if I wanted to hurt anyone I would not put all my information out there for all to see. I did my best, but truthfully I could have communicated better. Please understand , I will not screw anyone, anyone that has not received their part, I am sorry for any aggravation and trouble I have caused and I will issue a full refund. James, what are you missing, let me know and I will make you whole.

Last edited by Fuzzyjk; 03-22-2011 at 11:26 PM. Reason: added tracking number

Get notified of new replies

To fuzzyjk are you alive????????

Old 03-21-2011, 10:22 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Originally Posted by Fuzzyjk
Wow guys out of town for a week and everything blows up. I am happy to send full refunds to anyone the did not receive parts. I paid a company to part the Vette for me and paid them to ship while I was away. I sold 158 parts through corvetteforum, I depended on the shop to send many parts including these last remaining parts, I should not have. I have PM everyone that was waiting for parts that PM'ed me. From my records, these are the Corvetteforum members that are waiting for parts,

1). Shad
2). corvetteracing1
3). Antvette
4). Bob Jan*****
5). Jerrisw**** (fully refunded) Rad cover
6). ff-jeff (fully refunded) Steering sensor

As for Murderedc5, I contacted you as soon as I received your message through Paypal. I offered to pay you in full once I received the rubbers back. I also told you that I did not take the car apart. I was told they were in good condition and when on that. I have been unfortunately taken a few times parting this car by buyers that said they did not receive a package (US Postal because of no tracking numbers) or that it was damaged and wanted a refund. I am happy to offer a full refund if unhappy. I use paypal and do not ask for checks as a safety net for both buyer and seller.

This is my first attempt at selling/parting a car. My full time job is not selling parts and if I wanted to hurt anyone I would not put all my information out there for all to see. I did my best, but truthfully I could have communicated better. Please understand , I will not screw anyone, anyone that has not received their part, I am sorry for any aggravation and trouble I have caused and I will issue a full refund. James, what are you missing, let me know and I will make you whole.
Glad this is working out for ever one...
Old 03-22-2011, 01:20 AM
ff_jeff
Instructor

I understand completely. Im happy I got my money back. Seems like a learning experience for everyone.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:39 AM
4SFED Z
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ff_jeff
I understand completely. Im happy I got my money back. Seems like a learning experience for everyone.
I agree. This scares me anytime I purchase online. I'm glad its working out for all parties. Fuzzy, glad u are making things right. Unfortunately, never rely on someone else to do your work for you. People like to pay for a item, be in constant communication, and to receive tracking numbers. Your doing the right thing NOW. A suggestion would be to explain that you have someone else parting out the car, give buyers the companys contact info, and let them know you are out of town. Ok, rant off. Out...

NastyZ

Quick Reply: fuzzyjk are you alive????????