Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

my add-on MP3 player; complete... nothing else to buy.

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 02:43 PM
Mike Mercury
Team Owner

Received 173 Likes on 107 Posts

Default my add-on MP3 player; complete... nothing else to buy.

Plays MP3's through the C5 factory head unit (as long as the factory radio has an "AUX" button. I believe all 1999 thru 2004 have the AUX; some of the 1997 & 1998 did not).

Since I had upgraded to a new head unit - I no longer needed my Neo 35 hard drive based MP3 player:

Here's what I have;

*the complete NEO 35 outfit with 20g hard drive
car docking station
home docking station
remote head & cable
* GM10-AUX interface that allows the Neo to play through the factory radio.
* the GM COR harness (for those that don't already have the factory 12 disk CD changer);

and the center air duct that I had the remote head installed to (if you wish to place the control head there; but you can install the remote head anywhere you want - and not use the air duct):

granted, the most ideal place for the remote head would be in the ashtray area... but I already have a ham radio installed there.

The Neo home docking station has USB - and audio out jacks. It appears as an external hard drive on your PC. Just copy MP3's to it at will.

I had the car docking station mounted in the same place as the 12 disk factory CD changer would of been:

$145 for everything; includes shipping to US address; PayPal preferred.

Please email with any questions: tim-yvonne@juno.com

Last edited by Mike Mercury; 08-06-2010 at 06:04 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:09 AM
Mike Mercury
Team Owner

Received 173 Likes on 107 Posts

Still available. If you don't need the COR harness (meaning your C5 already has the factory CD changer installed)... I can keep that and reduce the price by $20.

Last edited by Mike Mercury; 04-23-2010 at 11:06 AM.

Quick Reply: my add-on MP3 player; complete... nothing else to buy.