Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

The awesome Commemorative Edition poster is back plus a new 50th Anniversary poster!

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2009, 11:44 AM
0Navy Blue
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The awesome Commemorative Edition poster is back plus a new 50th Anniversary poster!

Fast Cars & Beautiful Women
Exciting Posters & Prints

Two C5 posters have been added to the inventory. One is the incredibly popular Commemorative Edition poster which I had run out of several months ago. I found a new stash and it is available again. Everyone who bought one of these commented on how great this poster was.

I am also introducing a 50th Anniversary poster for the first time on the website. This is a two-sided poster which means you might want to buy two. I love the shot in the desert...very striking.

If you are able to select these posters and place your order you got one. If you get an Out of Stock message I've run out again.

CruiserBlvd.com/C5Corvette.aspx

Old 12-31-2009, 07:23 PM
0Navy Blue
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fast Cars & Beautiful Women
Exciting Posters & Prints

Check out the new Corvette posters and prints recently added to the inventory.

This 11" x 17" CruiserBlvd.com advertising poster is free for orders $100 and over. Everyone who has seen this poster loves it. All Corvette generations are represented and it features many of my best sellers. This quality poster is professionally printed on 100 lb glossy stock.

CruiserBlvd.com

Old 12-31-2009, 09:34 PM
Blu Angel
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love the Commemorative Edition poster but I really LIKE this one!

...the one with the 64 Vette and Gail Philips working under the hood!

Last edited by Blu Angel; 12-31-2009 at 10:10 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To The awesome Commemorative Edition poster is back plus a new 50th Anniversary poster!

Quick Reply: The awesome Commemorative Edition poster is back plus a new 50th Anniversary poster!