Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

FS: TGRSHRK RBump ACP Wide RF C5West Lower Air Dif Wrap

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 05:11 PM
edensknight
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default FS: TGRSHRK RBump ACP Wide RF C5West Lower Air Dif Wrap

Spring is finally here. And, Car Show and Shine events are in full swing. And, if you have been chomping at the bit to buy and install some of the most highly sought after and desirable custom aftermarket C5 Body Parts, wait no longer. For early summer, I was going to attempt another C5 project, but, I have decided to take on an entirely different project vehicle, instead. Moreover, the following parts took up to six exasperating months to receive from the manufacturers, BUT, not for you. Fortunately, for you I have them stored safely in my garage, AND, they are brand new in the box ready to be shipped to the new purchaser. The following goodies are for sale:

1). Tigershark C5 Rear Bumper = $780.00 (SOLD)

2). ACP C5 Wide Body Rear Fenders = $925.00 (Still Available)

3). C5West Ferrari inspired Air Diffuser Lower Rear Bumper Wrap = $490.00 (Still Available)

The above items prices all include shipping within the contiguous U.S. Here are just a few links to serve as a visual reference, only.

http://acproducts.us/wide%20body.jpg

http://acproducts.us/Wide_Body_9-02.jpg

http://ecklers.com/product.asp?pf_id=43774&dept_id=1353

Please feel free to PM me. It would be a pleasure to hear from you. And, thank you for your interest.

Best Regards,
Eden

Last edited by edensknight; 05-02-2009 at 09:45 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:42 PM
edensknight
Race Director

A greeting and a "bump" to the top for the late afternoon and evening crowd on the CF forum. Update: I may also offer for sale a custom one-off C5 hood for sale. Please PM for details. Thank you for your interest, and, I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Wishes,
Eden
Old 03-23-2009, 09:59 PM
SFCVETTE
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the rear bumper with the molded spoiler in the first picture, is that what your selling? nevermind, looked more and answered my own question....

Last edited by SFCVETTE; 03-23-2009 at 10:05 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:26 PM
blacksedan87
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-‘18-'19
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Bump for my good friend Edens! You can count on the products for sale being everything that Edens says they are......you won't be disappointed!
Old 03-23-2009, 10:41 PM
hawk4077
Pro

Received 83 Likes on 53 Posts

Just wonder if bumper wrap will work with corsa gtr tips
Old 03-23-2009, 11:15 PM
edensknight
Race Director

Originally Posted by hawk4077
Just wonder if bumper wrap will work with corsa gtr tips
Hello, Mike!

Thank you for your interest in the C5West Ferrari inspired Air Diffuser Lower Rear Bumper Wrap for the Corvette C5. What I would like to do is ask you the precise measurements of the Corsa GTR Tips. Now, with that in mind, I have just now opened this brand new part still inside the box for the first time. And, I can offer you these general measurements of one of the two central main openings that would lie exactly beneath the center of an o.e. C5 rear bumper (beneath license plate section). Now, as you refer to the picture of C5West Wrap, imagine the opening in one of the central openings, to have an elongated "D" shape. The widest portion (invisible bottom line edge) is over 13.0'' ; the top edge line is 7.5" and starts to curve downward at approx. a 30 Degree Angle for several inches; the height (opening of where more than likely the GTR tip would lie) would allow a tip to be at least 4.0" wide. Hope this info helps you. Please feel free to PM me for further info.

Thank You,
Eden

Last edited by edensknight; 03-23-2009 at 11:24 PM. Reason: General Measurements
Old 03-24-2009, 04:01 AM
edensknight
Race Director

A bump for the late night evening crowd. Thanks for looking!
Old 03-24-2009, 04:44 PM
edensknight
Race Director

Hey, Everyone!

Despite that fact that we are all busy at work, it is a very beautiful Spring day! I have been receiving lots of PM's and interest in all of the parts, as well as, the custom hood. And, I will be posting a pic of the hood later today. Time to gear up, and, mod up for all the Car Show Contest Events! Thanks for your interest.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:28 AM
FiberglassFan
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I wish you had that Tigershark rear for sale 2 or 3 years ago when we had to replace the bumper cover due to rear fender and bumper cover damage..It got hit in a parking lot! ..Went with the OEM, but would have preferred the Tiger..It is the best looking component of the entire Tigershark panels, at least in my own humble and personal opinion, [ your mileage and opinion may vary] and the ONLY one of them I would actually LIKE on my own C5.

Cheers Eden, and good luck!
Old 03-25-2009, 09:47 AM
FRCVETTE99
Instructor

pm sent about hood . looking for aftermarket hood , local perferred ! let me know , will check for pic later !
Old 03-25-2009, 01:43 PM
MyVetteDream
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: HOW FAST WAS I GOING OFFICER? Los Angeles Hating GM Dealership Service Dept.'s Since Sept. 2004
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '04-'05-'06-'07

Originally Posted by blacksedan87
Bump for my good friend Edens! You can count on the products for sale being everything that Edens says they are......you won't be disappointed!
Quoted for the truth!
Old 03-25-2009, 08:47 PM
Goody
Le Mans Master

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts

Is the Tigershark rear bumper the Tecstar kit that comes with the rear taillights, mesh screens, and license plate frame or is this just the bumper?
Old 03-25-2009, 08:50 PM
edensknight
Race Director

Thank you for all your positive PM's and e-mail. All current PM's and e-mail have been answered. I will respond to the inquiries I have just received later today. And, for all you "after-work-after dinner crew" members, I have not forgotten you. Thanks, again!
Old 03-25-2009, 08:56 PM
edensknight
Race Director

Originally Posted by Goody
Is the Tigershark rear bumper the Tecstar kit that comes with the rear taillights, mesh screens, and license plate frame or is this just the bumper?
Hi, Kevin!

It's a pleasure to meet you via the CF Forum. And, it looks like you need the matching C5 Tigershark Rear Bumper (only the Starcraft C5 Tigershark Rear Bumper, itself) to complete the look of your gorgeous ride. And, I would be happy to help you out. Got anymore pics?
Old 03-26-2009, 06:15 PM
edensknight
Race Director

Hey, Everybody! The C5 Chin Spoiler, the o.e. C5 Front Bumper, and, the o.e. C5 Sport Seats have all SOLD!

Update: I have answered all PM's and e-mails received this morning with pic's. The remaining body parts would look just awesome on any Corvette C5, and, dazzle the fans at any Car Show. And, are all ready to be shipped to the new proud purchaser. Keep waving!
Old 03-26-2009, 06:31 PM
wb8169
Pro

Are the widebody rear fenders for a coupe or a vert?
Old 03-26-2009, 06:37 PM
edensknight
Race Director

Hi, Wayne!

Thanks for asking! These ACP C5 Wide Body Fenders are for the C5 Coupe! And, I notice that you have a gorgeous '98 Coupe, my friend!

Get notified of new replies

To FS: TGRSHRK RBump ACP Wide RF C5West Lower Air Dif Wrap

Old 03-27-2009, 01:25 PM
edensknight
Race Director

Hey, everybody! Due to popular request, I also have one more ACP C5 Fiberglass Front Chin Spoiler brand new, and, still in the wooden crate sent from ACP in PA. This gorgeous and well made aerodynamic bolt-on, and, ready to be shipped Front Chin Spoiler can be yours for $400.00 This price includes shipping within the contiguous U.S. Thanks for interest!
Old 03-28-2009, 05:51 PM
edensknight
Race Director

Originally Posted by edensknight
Hey, everybody! Due to popular request, I also have one more ACP C5 Fiberglass Front Chin Spoiler brand new, and, still in the wooden crate sent from ACP in PA. This gorgeous and well made aerodynamic bolt-on, and, ready to be shipped Front Chin Spoiler can be yours for $400.00 This price includes shipping within the contiguous U.S. Thanks for interest!
Hey, Gang! I am at my other warehouse and I have decided to release my Custom Designed C5 Fiberglass Hood for sale. Later, today, I will be posting this Custom C5 Hood, and, the ACP C5 Fiberglass Chin Spoiler on a separate ad with new pics. Thanks for your interest!
Old 03-28-2009, 11:32 PM
FiberglassFan
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Here are your much needed photos...Glad to help you post them...Jennifer

Quick Reply: FS: TGRSHRK RBump ACP Wide RF C5West Lower Air Dif Wrap