Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

Vette stolen, Cleaning out a garage of bad memories.

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2007, 03:44 AM
y2kcorvettebob
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vette stolen, Cleaning out a garage of bad memories.

Car was stolen 2 weeks ago. there were a few things that the evil theives didnt get. Here is your chance to get a good deal on a few good items.

1. 1 full set of unused still in the package Front and rear letters. Torch red. Paid $59.95 will sell for $30.00 shipped.

2. Coupe accessory pouch in perfect condition includes cargo net, shade and Corvette owners Video in a Leatherette pouch with C5 logo$30.shipped

3. GM Bra In perfect condition no scuffs splits or tears. $50.00 shipped

4. West coast corvettes Car Cover. The puppy chewed a small hole right at the left front tire but it is otherwise goodgrommets are solid and the elastic is still excellent. $50.00 shipped.

5 I also have a Torin 1.5 ton low profile aluminum racing jack. I just replaced the casters and this unit is in good condition. The saddle has a few minor dents from use but this is a good Jack. $75.00 shipped

I will accept paypal, check or money order cash in a brown paper bag or the number for a hot redhead. Of course i would like to sell all this locally and will adjust the price accordingly. I will provide pictures by e-mail to anyone who requests them.

E-mail me reply by im or e-mail y2kcorvettebob@yahoo.com

Thanks
Bob

Quick Reply: Vette stolen, Cleaning out a garage of bad memories.