Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: tigershark front, carbon fiber hood and more!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2005, 09:02 PM
vaderzo6
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: tigershark front, carbon fiber hood and more!!!!UPDATE!!!

tigershark front bumper with chin spoiler and grills all painted black...make offer...i need a stock front bumper in black

VIS carbon fiber hood(cowl..the tall one) fitment is awesome...make offer...i need a stock black hood

house of wheels black with polished lip 18's...18x9.5 front and 18x12 back(no tubbing) with michelin pilot sport cups on them, front has a ton of life left(only 5k on them) and the rears are pretty kicked but still have tread on them(5k mileage but burnouts and and track time)...make offer...i need the stock wheels(argent and stock supercars on them)

breathless performance shifter...make offer...need stock sfifter

west coast corvette shift **** with engraved zo6 badging(black shifter)...make offer dont need the stock one.

borla XR-1 track rear section only exhaust...make offer...need stock ti's (these are loud)

stock center exhaust with gutted cats and corsa x-pipe(connects to stock headers and whatever catback you got)...make offer...need stock center section...also o2 sims will go with this so you wont throw codes.

haltech carbon fiber intake set up with airbridge i have it as a bottom feeder intake...make offer

dual pillar gauge...make offer

defi d-gauges(black gauges light up amber)
boost gauge
air/fuel
fuel pressure with all fitings to hook up to stock fuel rail
make offer on all.

the reason for this sale..im trading in and down grading very very very far because i got layed off and cant afford my baby...so im trading in my car and need it back to stock. pm me with all offers be patient as i am not on the computer all the time. thanks guys for everything and hopefully ill own another one again

Last edited by vaderzo6; 06-25-2005 at 12:19 AM.
Old 06-24-2005, 09:05 PM
chriswtx
Le Mans Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

sent pm
Old 06-24-2005, 09:26 PM
inoyourtrippn
Le Mans Master

pm sent
Old 06-24-2005, 09:27 PM
HIGH_INTREST
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '08

Where are you located?
Old 06-24-2005, 10:22 PM
vaderzo6
Advanced

buffalo, ny i am willing to ship if price is right
Old 06-24-2005, 10:25 PM
kirbyloid
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default gauges

Originally Posted by vaderzo6
tigershark front bumper with chin spoiler and grills all painted black...make offer...i need a stock front bumper in black

VIS carbon fiber hood(cowl..the tall one) fitment is awesome...make offer...i need a stock black hood

house of wheels black with polished lip 18's...18x9.5 front and 18x12 back(no tubbing) with michelin pilot sport cups on them, front has a ton of life left(only 5k on them) and the rears are pretty kicked but still have tread on them(5k mileage but burnouts and and track time)...make offer...i need the stock wheels(argent and stock supercars on them)

west coast corvette shift **** with engraved zo6 badging(black shifter)...make offer dont need the stock one.

borla XR-1 track rear section only exhaust...make offer...need stock ti's (these are loud)

stock center exhaust with gutted cats and corsa x-pipe(connects to stock headers and whatever catback you got)...make offer...need stock center section...also o2 sims will go with this so you wont throw codes.

haltech carbon fiber intake set up with airbridge i have it as a bottom feeder intake...make offer

boost gauge
air/fuel
make offer on all.

the reason for this sale..im trading in and down grading very very very far because i got layed off and cant afford my baby...so im trading in my car and need it back to stock. pm me with all offers be patient as i am not on the computer all the time. thanks guys for everything and hopefully ill own another one again
Sorry to hear you lost your job and good luck.
Do you have everything to make gauges work and could you send pic or tell me website to see them, what would you take for pillar and gauges? I am trying to find a blower so figure I may need them. Your PM messages are full and no email address so this was the best I could communicate
Kirby
kirby.loid@wgint.com

Last edited by kirbyloid; 06-24-2005 at 10:39 PM. Reason: add
Old 06-24-2005, 10:36 PM
brutpower
Intermediate

would you prefer phone call? Would this be easier for you.

let me know.
Old 06-24-2005, 10:37 PM
BriansZo6
Instructor

Default want it

I have a black zo6 and would really like to get the tigershark front bumper off you. I am located in allentown, Pa. The bumper does have 28k miles on it and has rock chips but if your interested email me back. shoot me a price for what u want plus the front bumper. IF you have the rear tigershark and i can affor it i will trade my stock one plus cash. Please email me back asap. Thanks, Brian
P.S. I am located in allentown, Pa.
Old 06-24-2005, 10:40 PM
BriansZo6
Instructor

i want whels to if price is right i trade stock ones with tires only if the price is right. These are stock zo6 wheels. Send me a PM. ASAP thanks
Old 06-24-2005, 10:44 PM
vectorz
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Interested in the bumper. Left you a message.
Old 06-25-2005, 12:04 AM
craigo
Instructor

Location: "Second place is just the first loser" Edmond, Oklahoma
Default interested in front bumper cover

call me, email me, or erase some of your pm's please! thanks!
craig
405-821-6768
Old 06-25-2005, 12:13 AM
kirbyloid
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Gauges and pod

Originally Posted by vaderzo6

boost gauge
air/fuel
make offer on all.

Interested but PM full and no email
Please email me my email is kirby.loid@wgint.com
Old 06-25-2005, 12:21 AM
vaderzo6
Advanced

ok i cleaned out all my pm's pm away also leave email addresses so i can snap some pictures of all this stuff. sunday night i will get back to you guys that pm'ed me with pics and answers to emails. thanks a lot for all the interest so far. ill get back to the computer on sunday night.
Old 06-25-2005, 11:41 AM
3XBlack6spd
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I Pm'ed you yesterday about the Front bumper and shift ****. Please send me pics at XxLiveFastxX@aol.com. My Black car has about 9k on it, and the front end is just about perfect.
Old 06-26-2005, 07:29 AM
fredm
Instructor

Sorry to hear about the job loss.
I live in Western NY and might be able to help you with bumper and hood. If you e-mail your phone number I'll call you Monday.
fredm@wnyweb.net
Old 06-26-2005, 09:53 AM
HRTBRCR
Drifting

Default stuff for sale

hang in there...we never know whats around the corner for us...
good or bad...its just a car.....much easier said though , I know..
the lord hates a coward...and sounds like you are making the brave
and correct decision...hang in there...and good luck!!
Old 06-26-2005, 01:57 PM
BriansZo6
Instructor

you can email me ride944@aol.com. thanks

Get notified of new replies

To FS: tigershark front, carbon fiber hood and more!!!!

Old 06-27-2005, 03:22 AM
vaderzo6
Advanced

ok im in process of pm'ing all that wabts things and the order i got pm'ed is who will have first dibs ect...im trying to get pics asap as my digi decided to take a royal crap as i was about to take the pics...please be patient thanks guys
Old 06-27-2005, 07:07 AM
2MuchRiceMakesMeSick
Drifting

sorry to hear about the job. Your pm box is full. Im interested in the shifter. shoot me an emiail flashc5 @ hotmail.c om
Old 07-02-2005, 04:00 PM
vaderzo6
Advanced

bump iver emailed you all back need to move on this stuff please pm me back asap. thanks guys

Quick Reply: FS: tigershark front, carbon fiber hood and more!!!!