Notices
C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[Z06] Heard this about ZO6 engines is it true?

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2003, 12:33 PM
Bertrand
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Heard this about ZO6 engines is it true? (DDSLT5)

Damn Callaway owners!

Just kidding guys. We're all driving Vettes. They are all good cars, some are quicker than others, some handle and brake better...BIG DEAL!?!?!

A. It's just a car guys, a very nice car that is a blast to drive and own, but a car nonetheless. I'm sure I'll get flamed for trying to provide a little perspective...
B. All Vettes are cool because they are a reflection of American performance automotive technology in their respective era and it seems a little crazy for us to blast each other based on which version we have...

Anyway, just my two cents... And while I own a Z06, I realize that there are many people on this forum who, far from having car envy, could easily impulse buy 3 or 4 of them cash if they chose to.

:seeya
Old 08-05-2003, 12:39 PM
DDSLT5
Team Owner

Received 68 Likes on 40 Posts

Default Re: Heard this about ZO6 engines is it true? (Bertrand)

A. It's just a car guys, a very nice car that is a blast to drive and own, but a car nonetheless. I'm sure I'll get flamed for trying to provide a little perspective...

Screw you BUDDY!! You think you know ME?????????? It's way more than JUST A CAR!!! :reddevil :reddevil :reddevil :reddevil

Okay - I'm just kidding - how's it going Bert? Haven't seen you on the forum for awhile - welcome back buddy - Bertrand is one of the COOL Z06 owners - of which there are many, I'm sure!! :seeya
Old 08-05-2003, 12:55 PM
88_vette
Drifting

I think one key thing to remember is that the ZO6 wouldn't be as great as it is if not for the lessons learned from the past vettes. :grouphug:
Old 08-05-2003, 03:10 PM
ScottZ
Racer

Good call!! It's all good!! Don't mind me - I'm just pissed cause I still haven't driven mine this summer, yet - soon, soon!!!!!!!! :seeya
Damn, that really sucks dude. I know how jittery I get when I go just a week without driving mine!! Hope you drive the hell out of it when you do get the chance :cool:

Quick Reply: [Z06] Heard this about ZO6 engines is it true?