Sponsored by:

[Z06] Slp powerflo questions

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2020, 09:34 AM
Texasz06!
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Slp powerflo questions

Is anyone running these? Im curious to know how the tone is as there is not many videos online (especially with bolt ons etc). Not worried about drone at all. Any info is appreciated. I have a chance to buy a set.
Old 06-21-2020, 01:20 PM
paoutlaw
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I have a SLP Powerflo. I honestly love the sound. It is combined with a Borla x pipe on my car. I will soon be adding long tube headers, high flo cats, and a different x pipe. I hope it doesn't change the sound much. It is not loud in the car but you can hear it. I think it is loud outside the car at WOT. The boys across the street say they know when I come home at night because their windows rattle a little. The quality of the exhaust is very good. I've had no problems. Depending on the price I would recommend this exhaust. Hope this helps.
Outlaw
Old 06-21-2020, 02:51 PM
AUandAG
Pro

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I have this exhaust on my '01. Previously, I had the Borla Stingers. Other than the stampings on the mufflers, the mufflers appeared to be identical nor could I detect any difference in sound. I concluded that the SLP and Borla Stinger mufflers are the same.
Old 06-21-2020, 03:19 PM
Texasz06!
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Thanks for the replies. Ill get these in Thursday and replace my ghls with them. I just want to run something different that most people dont have. Wish i could hear them cammed.

Get notified of new replies

To Slp powerflo questions

Quick Reply: [Z06] Slp powerflo questions