Thanks for One Fast & Near Stock '99 C5

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2015, 01:37 AM
cantrelmitl
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '10

Default Thanks for One Fast & Near Stock '99 C5

Wishing all of the Corvette Forum brothers and sisters avery Merry Christmas. A special MerryChristmas to some Great Folks that helped me get my Christmas a little earlythis year:
LSXperts—Charlie, you are in the zone; you took time to puttogether one bada** C5 w/ an LS7 440, FAST 92 porting, and tuning to keep mycar’s drivability and idle just like stock—GREAT Job brother!
Grimes Machine Shop—Mike, never saw inside of an engine looklike a work of art, super machine work
Tick Performance—Martin, your TFS 245s & cam spec combowere right on to pls wife & for ˝ mile runs
RPM Transmissions—Jeremy, appreciate the help on matching a 6speed & 3.42 rear end to my C5
B&B Exhaust—Mike, thanks for building a great sounding custom3” PRT exhaust for my C5
Again, a very special thanks to all for your time, patience, and “Outstanding”customer service. Hope Santa brings you everything you have on your list.
Mike C
Old 12-22-2015, 07:13 AM
garline14
Pro

Received 160 Likes on 89 Posts

Thanks, Merry Christmas to you as well! Sounds like you have yourself one bad C5, especially with the LS7. Goodluck with the car. Care to share any pics?

Quick Reply: Thanks for One Fast & Near Stock '99 C5