Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Great White Z06 Acquisition Road Trip

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2014, 12:06 AM
TWOBUELLS
Drifting

Received 45 Likes on 40 Posts

Very cool , Glad you got the SWZ you wanted. What a great way to get to know your new ride !
Old 08-22-2014, 09:41 PM
Monkey D. Luffy
Race Director

Received 716 Likes on 472 Posts

Originally Posted by jcsperson
Epic post. That looks like a blast.

Congrats.
Old 08-23-2014, 01:21 AM
bikeriderga
Melting Slicks

Received 196 Likes on 159 Posts

Great post!!

Guess it was fun cleaning her up too, eh?
Old 02-07-2015, 10:06 PM
08 LS4
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to bring this up from the dead almost six months later, but I can finally come in and comment.

I affectionately called this SW Z my "unicorn" as it seemed impossible that I would ever some a cross one with the MR interior in a shape that would tempt me to buy it. I can't relay the sense of elation I felt when I took ownership of this beauty of a Z. Alas, it wasn't the right time in my life to have such a beauty as I hadn't yet fully realized all my life goals and I made the decision to sell her to get back to school and finish my education (which was the same exact thought when I sold my 02 QS Z, stubborn me). Shortly after selling the Z to Darwin I began my school applications and to my surprise was accepted the school I most wanted to attend. Now that I am in sunny Fullerton, CA I can now comfortably come in and admire its trek up to its new home in BC (well, SK on its first leg). Trust me, she was hard to part with! While I do miss having my dream C5Z I can appreciate that I've made the right decision for now and hope to be back in one when the time is right.

I hope she is being good to you, Darwin! I have my 1:24 scale white Z06 next my laptop, as a daily reminder of the beauty that awaits me again some day Thanks for documenting and sharing the pictures of your trip!

Last edited by 08 LS4; 02-07-2015 at 10:12 PM.

Quick Reply: The Great White Z06 Acquisition Road Trip