Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Passenger Foot well water leak!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2014, 11:09 PM
ianmcgee67179
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Passenger Foot well water leak!!

After a long trip, I found water leaking in my passenger foot well, first I thought it was a drain tube was clogged like my other vehicle before have had. But that same trip, a noise starter to happen when ever I had the fan and/or AC running and I was turning left (only left), after taking the fan out, I thought my fan was going bad because it was all rusted up pretty bad, and "making that noise", and after getting a new fan, and unclogging the udder tube, it is still leaking in the pass foot well and is still making the weird noise when ever I turn left and left only! Any one have any ideas cause I'm fresh out! Im almost positive its my AC radiator making all the water, but I dont know why it is pouring in my my pass foot well just now, and I really dont want to ruin my new fan!
Old 07-22-2014, 08:07 AM
ianmcgee67179
Instructor

oh I didn't know about the air box drain! Ill take a look at that this weekend and hopefully that's the issue! thanks again!
Old 07-22-2014, 03:19 PM
snidely
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just went through EXACTLY the same thing. Definitely the AC drain is clogged. I pulled the rubber drain tube off (in the engine compartment), and a big chunk of garbage fell out of it. Once I cleared mine and drained all the water, the noise went away. BTW, a LOT of water came out. I also pulled the rubber tube away from the fan motor under the dash, and more water came out from there.

Make sure to pull your BCM and check for water inside the box. You may need to dry it out. Are you having any electrical issues?
Old 07-26-2014, 01:48 PM
ianmcgee67179
Instructor

no not having any electrical issues yet! I havent been driving it much since this! so imma try and get that fixed then ill start driving her again! thanks alot!

Get notified of new replies

To Passenger Foot well water leak!!

Quick Reply: Passenger Foot well water leak!!