Notices
C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LG Super Pro Headers Sale- Discounted Coating and FREE Shipping!

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2014, 06:54 PM
0MarylandSpeed
Former Vendor

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

Default LG Super Pro Headers Sale- Discounted Coating and FREE Shipping!

Looking for a great deal on LG Headers? Look no further than MarylandSpeed!

With this sale, we are offering their Super Pro headers at the lowest price allowed with free shipping and DISCOUNTED header coating! For a limited time, we will coat any LG Header for the low price of $140.00 (regularly $249.95!). Standard coatings at this price include Airborn's 1700 Degree Polished Silver Jet Coat and Calico's CoolKrome or CoolBlack II! These coatings would cost over $300 to get done on your own. When you buy coated headers from us, we do all the leg work. We send the headers to the coater, where they are coated and sent straight to you.

These headers are available in 1 3/4" with or without cats, and fit both the regular C5 and Z06. All options are selectable on the website!

Don't want you headers coated or someone have them cheaper? Give us a call for our best deal on uncoated headers at 443-730-9428!

To order, click the link below and browse to your specific application

1 3/4" C5 Headers with Catted X-pipe- http://marylandspeed.com/lg-super-pr...mm-p-3730.html

1 3/4" C5 Headers with Off Road X-pipe- http://marylandspeed.com/lg-super-pr...or-p-3731.html

LG Product Description-

LG Product Description-

THE MOST POWERFUL CORVETTE HEADERS ON THE PLANET

The Torque Monsters of the Corvette World - No Corvette Header Has More TORQUE or HORSEPOWER
  • All stainless steel mandrel bent construction using 304 stainless alloy
  • These headers are true long tubes at 32 inches long
  • 1.75 inch primary tubes; perfect for mild to wild LS engines
    Full 3-inch x-pipe included
  • NEW! True race-style 3-inch merge collectors for better scavenging
  • Available 3-inch premium high performance metal matrix catalytic converters (no converter flows more)
  • Included "off road" pipes for track use
  • Race proven design makes more low end torque than any other brand, allowing you to have more of your engine's power on hand at low RPM while still producing fantastic peak horsepower.
  • These headers have been tested on independent dynos by outside experts and show proven increased horsepower and torque over other top brands
  • Easy bolt on installation with NO CUTTING or WELDING
  • Great fit and finish with no ground clearance issues
  • Note: Long Tube Headers are not CARB certified
  • Available in 1 3/4" primary size only; with or without hi-flow catalytic converters

Last edited by MarylandSpeed; 07-25-2014 at 05:27 PM.
Old 05-12-2015, 01:58 PM
Verrückt ZR1
Melting Slicks

Received 856 Likes on 556 Posts
C6 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Ordered mine awhile back and had them coated front to back. Awesome price. Very pleased. Thanks again!
Old 05-15-2015, 09:38 AM
0MarylandSpeed
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by TorchRedLS6
Ordered mine awhile back and had them coated front to back. Awesome price. Very pleased. Thanks again!
Thanks for the order!
Old 07-07-2015, 10:31 AM
0MarylandSpeed
Former Vendor

A reminder for everyone! Thanks for the orders so far!
Old 07-08-2015, 07:16 AM
tbrowne
Pro

Received 100 Likes on 83 Posts

How long does it take to get the LG Super Pros if I choose to have the ceramic coated. Also, do you stand behind this product if there are any problems related to defects in the headers themselves?
Old 07-09-2015, 09:00 AM
tbrowne
Pro

Received 100 Likes on 83 Posts

I asked the question about whether or not MarylandSpeed would stand behind the LG's because when I called to buy a set I was told they were a poor quality, chinese product that they had many problems with. I was told I could order them but the sale was final and the MarylandSpeed would not support the product. I asked why they sold a product that they held in such contempt and was told they were considering dropping the line due to the many problems with this product. It seems that they are pushing the LG's on the formum and I wonder what gives?
Old 07-09-2015, 09:14 AM
Verrückt ZR1
Melting Slicks

Received 856 Likes on 556 Posts
C6 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Hopefully Lou chimes in shortly to clear up any misunderstandings. Ha. I believe I've read that LG's "Street" series headers have components that are manufactured overseas. That's how they keep the cost down. As far as I know though, the "Pros" and "Super Pros" are made in the USA. I could be mistaken though...

Get notified of new replies

To LG Super Pro Headers Sale- Discounted Coating and FREE Shipping!

Quick Reply: LG Super Pro Headers Sale- Discounted Coating and FREE Shipping!