Sponsored by:

New Vendor Intro "Chadwick's Triple Play

Old 09-11-2013, 05:05 PM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15
Default New Vendor Intro "Chadwick's Triple Play

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and my company.
I'm Neil Chadwick owner of Chadwick's Triple Play, I live in Palm Beach Gardens, FL..
I have been a member of this forum under the name CHADC6 for 11 years.I have owned every generation of Corvette made and a lifelong "car guy"...

I have been a professional detailer for 46 years. I have developed a product and system for achieving show quality results in a 1/3 the time of conventional methods.
Chadwick's Triple Play has been used on over $500 Million worth of cars to date.It is used exclusively by Lamborghini Palm Beach for over 3 1/2 years on all their cars.We have 2 concours winners, one in Boca Raton 2012 and one recently in Pebble Beach 2013 and numerous NCRS winners.The owner of NPD(National Parts Depot) choose to use Chadwick's Triple Play on his Henry Ford Lincoln in Pebble Beach and at The Mustang Grand Nationals in Orlando on his 79 original Mustang Pace Car.

I have a wealth of knowledge to share along with my insight and wisdom in the detailing business.Don't hesitate to ask, I'll be glad to help

Chadwick's Triple Play is proudly made in the USA....

Step into the 21st Century and "Chadwick" your car

www.chadwickstripleplay.com

Best Neil
Old 09-11-2013, 05:12 PM
Corvette_Ed
Race Director

Received 2,839 Likes on 1,800 Posts

Welcome.

What is the buffer block and the second application of the spray designed to do?
Old 09-11-2013, 05:26 PM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Corvette_Ed
Welcome.

What is the buffer block and the second application of the spray designed to do?
Ed....The first takes off all the surface dirt....The "Blok" acts like a clay process and also bonds the acrylic finish to the clear coat to leave mile deep shine that impervious to finger prints....Chadwick's Triple Play is NOT topical like a traditional wax....it acts like a second skin to your clear coat....Thanks for your post....Neil
Old 09-11-2013, 09:10 PM
Evil-Twin
Team Owner

Received 3,812 Likes on 1,925 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03-'04

Welcome to the forum, Good luck selling your products here.

Just a couple of questions:
you get a bottle of tire dressing
A bottle of Liquid that is a triple use product.
4 micro fiber towels
and one foam pad tire applicator
Is the blocker a foam pad?
I know what a bottle of tire dressing is and the foam pad and the micro fiber towels.
This triple play product is my interest. I've been detailing for 50 years.
I don't see anything that works as a lubricant for the block pad unless the triple play is acting like a lubricant and quick detailer.
I don't see any polish or protectant unless the quick detailer is acting like a polish and a protectant.
using a quick detailer type of product as a protection product makes me wonder how long it will last and protect.
Is this a space aged polymer or an organic ( vegetable or animal product?
how optically clear is it?
do you have any testing data?
Can you apply this at temps that exceed 110/120F?
Is there any carnauba in it?
Can you apply this in direct sunlight?

Many of us here are absolute experts when it come to research and detailing. Evidence of this can be found in the thousands of corvettes that are displayed on this forum.
There are two or three manufacturers of detailing products that are cutting edge that many of us have found to be simply amazing. It would take a lot to move me off my present products, but always willing to look, and especially get feedback from the guy selling the stuff.
Good luck with your products
Bill aka ET
Old 09-11-2013, 09:36 PM
Vetteman Jack
Administrator

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: In a parallel universe. Currently own 2014 Stingray Coupe.
Received 19,219 Likes on 13,929 Posts
C7 of the Year - Modified Finalist 2021
MO Events Coordinator
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-
'20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor
CI 5, 8 & 11 Veteran

Welcome the forum as a supporting vendor and best of luck with your business.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:41 PM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Bill...All great questions...The Blok is a clay substitute that is NOT abrasive not sticky and The Triple Play is the lubricant as well as the polish and protector...It is NOT a quick detailer like you are used to...it cleans polishes and protects all in one bottle....There is NO carnuba in it...waxes are topical in nature....Triple Play actually bonds to the clear coat leaving a crystal clear finish that is resistant to finger prints....I don't recommend applying any finish in the sun or heat exceeding 100*....sunlight and heat change the properties of any product and not for the better....it is an acrylic polymer that is totally compatible with your factory clear coat....I understand the expertise on this and most forums since I have been a member for over 10 years....This has been my living for 46 years and I am responsible for between $8-10 Million worth of cars a week in some of the most prestigious collections....I couldn't put my name on a bottle or any product that didn't give a top of the line professional result without failure..Triple Play just took first place at Pebble Beach...here is the owners post from another forum:

Hey Neil,

Word must've gotten back to you, because I had been intending to write you regarding my positive experience prepping my Mark II for Pebble, and the resulting best-of-class I won.

In any case, just to clarify, the Mark II was actually originally ordered by Henry Ford II (son of Edsel) for his first wife Anne. It has a few unique "one-of-one" features that qualified it for the class at Pebble, not to mention it was the poster car for Pebble Beach this year per the direct-request of Edsel Ford II (it was his mother's car ).

Anyhow, it's a black car, and I was really sweating what I'd use as a "finish-wax" on it that wouldn't model or swirl or haze. I got your sample of the Triple Play, literally, a few days before I started detailing for Pebble. It seemed very "thin" and watery the way it sprayed-out, which actually seemed PROMISING to me, because I figured it would buff-out with none of the greasiness of a traditional liquid or paste.

I was right, the car came out mind-blowing. Absolutely mind-blowing. I won't name names, but the president of a very well-known and high-end wax company came back to my car three different times to stare at the finish, and commented "unbelievable" with every visit.. I don't know if he was impressed or angry. No, it wasn't Barry Meguiar, I'm talking HIGH END waxes here.. Jay Leno also spent about 10 minutes at the car.

In any case, it got me first in my class, in fact the guy I beat (who took second in the class) was the winner of Best in Show at last year's Pebble. So I knocked-off the reigning champion with your stuff.

Happy to recommend

Rick
NPD

I hope this answers your questions and I thank you so much for taking the time to inquire....all the best Neil
Old 09-11-2013, 09:42 PM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Vetteman Jack
Welcome the forum as a supporting vendor and best of luck with your business.
Thanks Vetteman Jack!!
Old 09-12-2013, 12:46 AM
ZFLASH
Melting Slicks

Received 131 Likes on 81 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10-'11-'12-'13-'14, '16

WELCOME,and good luck. L8R ZFLASH
Old 09-12-2013, 01:44 AM
OKZ06
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14

Just to be completely honest i am far from very bright when it comes to what makes one product better then the other, but here is my question i have a 2002 Electron Blue Z06 with 82k miles and drive it every day, have been using the ICE Synthetic spray way with pretty good results fast and gives the results i want when having to reapply pretty much weekly to fight the elements.

What will i experience differently with a product such as yours?
Old 09-12-2013, 02:04 AM
spiral04
Melting Slicks

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I see you've become a vendor on alot of different sites today(mustang, lambo, etc.). I've used almost all detailing products avaiable and usually spend 6-8 hours detailing. I think many of us are a bit skeptical... I think you should send me a kit and I'll do a write up on here for everyone.

Jason
Old 09-12-2013, 06:45 AM
3318C5
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Chad welcome to the forum & good luck with your sales!!!
Old 09-12-2013, 07:47 AM
Jeff T.
Race Director

Received 1,090 Likes on 797 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23-'24

Always good to see a new vendor especially a car guy who understands our want and needs. Good Luck with the new venture!
Old 09-12-2013, 08:35 AM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by spiral04
I see you've become a vendor on alot of different sites today(mustang, lambo, etc.). I've used almost all detailing products avaiable and usually spend 6-8 hours detailing. I think many of us are a bit skeptical... I think you should send me a kit and I'll do a write up on here for everyone.

Jason
Jason....Love a sense of humor!!!....no worries about being skeptical...Chadwick's Triple Play has been used on over $500 million worth of cars with no failure and used exclusively by Lamborghini Palm Beach for over 3 1/2 years...."Chadwick" your vette!!...Neil
Old 09-12-2013, 08:36 AM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by jptgs1
Always good to see a new vendor especially a car guy who understands our want and needs. Good Luck with the new venture!
Thanks so much....Glad to be here...Neil
Old 09-12-2013, 08:36 AM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by 3318C5
Chad welcome to the forum & good luck with your sales!!!
Thanks so much...Neil
Old 09-12-2013, 08:45 AM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by OKZ06
Just to be completely honest i am far from very bright when it comes to what makes one product better then the other, but here is my question i have a 2002 Electron Blue Z06 with 82k miles and drive it every day, have been using the ICE Synthetic spray way with pretty good results fast and gives the results i want when having to reapply pretty much weekly to fight the elements.

What will i experience differently with a product such as yours?
Great question...my first response would be why settle for "pretty good" results...your car deserves the best!!...with Chadwick's Triple Play you will NOT have to reapply weekly, unless of course you want your Vette perfect at all times....Most products have either silicone or petroleum they are topical and evaporate....Triple Play bonds to your clear coat which gives a much deeper and clear shine....The more light that gets in and out of your paint determines how brilliant the shine will be....$500 million worth of cars to date....take a few minutes to check out my site and see the results for yourself....I hope this helps...Thanks for taking the time to post your question.....Best.. Neil
Old 09-12-2013, 09:38 AM
c5vetteguy
Melting Slicks

Received 231 Likes on 163 Posts
2018 C5 of Year Finalist

Your instructions state that we shouldn't wash the car first. What about after a road trip when there's road grime, dust and bugs adhered to the paint? At what point does the car need to be washed first to avoid scratches, etc.?

Get notified of new replies

To New Vendor Intro "Chadwick's Triple Play

Old 09-12-2013, 09:46 AM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by c5vetteguy
Your instructions state that we shouldn't wash the car first. What about after a road trip when there's road grime, dust and bugs adhered to the paint? At what point does the car need to be washed first to avoid scratches, etc.?
Triple Play is a liquid just like soap and water..It's much slicker and actually lifts the dirt from the car..go to my site and watch the How to videos.The major reason dirt bugs and grime stick to the paint is if you use a wax based product they break down under heat and remain sticky attracting the dirt...Triple Play will also make childs play out of the bugs....if you feel there is a large amount of dirt just rinse car first but do not dry.....Chadwick's Triple Play has been used and tested on over $500 million worth of cars without failure....I hope this helps....Thanks for taking the time to post....Best Neil
Old 09-12-2013, 09:58 AM
c5vetteguy
Melting Slicks

Received 231 Likes on 163 Posts
2018 C5 of Year Finalist

If it's good enough for a Lambo, it's good enough for a Vette.
Order placed!
Old 09-12-2013, 10:08 AM
f6john
Melting Slicks

Received 223 Likes on 146 Posts

What I need is a large economy size bottle of courage. I am absolutely terrified that I will do more damage than good if I start messing with my cars paint finish. It really needs some serious attention and I'm sure could look much better with someone who knows what they are doing.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Vendor Intro "Chadwick's Triple Play