New Vendor Intro "Chadwick's Triple Play

Old 08-22-2014, 11:28 AM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15

Originally Posted by Cowboy26a
Neil, you know how I feel about products. Pat in Alabama
Pat....I absolutely do!!!...You have been with us/me from day one and your loyalty is totally appreciated...I always enjoy our phone calls.....I also appreciate you getting your Son involved with his 2 Harley shops and putting us into those stores...Your "new" GS is beyond beautiful....enjoy it!!....Have a great weekend..talk soon...Thanks again...Neil
Old 08-22-2014, 11:42 PM
Choreo
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 303 Likes on 220 Posts

If not offering a discount makes someone a liar or a thief... then you can crown me KING! I have been self-employed for 25 years and never offered anyone a "discount". Virtually 100% of my clients represent repeat business and many of them have been repeat clients for the entire 25 years. I don't even try to compete with others that do what I do - if someone has a problem with my rates, I am the first one to send them to a competitor - I would much rather see my competition go broke than me!

I learned a long time ago, "You don't always get what you pay for in life, but you can't expect to get what you don't pay for!"

All of this fuss over what I would tip the Domino's Pizza Driver?
Old 08-23-2014, 10:05 AM
Elizabeth City Vette
Pro

Received 43 Likes on 32 Posts

I have been using Adams waterless car wash for the last year and have had great results from it. My car also has had no water used to clean it during that time and bugs wipe right off after a spray and wipe. Just curious as to what makes Chadwicks any different than Adams waterless car wash? Anyone used both and have a real world comparison as to the differences. Sounds like a great product but they seem very similar in their approach to car care and I was wondering what would be the reason to make a switch.
Old 08-24-2014, 11:26 AM
ATLFerg
Advanced

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Just placed an order for the first time. I'll be back with my results.
Old 08-24-2014, 12:00 PM
Mastertvtech
Pro

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Elizabeth City Vette
I have been using Adams waterless car wash for the last year and have had great results from it. My car also has had no water used to clean it during that time and bugs wipe right off after a spray and wipe. Just curious as to what makes Chadwicks any different than Adams waterless car wash? Anyone used both and have a real world comparison as to the differences. Sounds like a great product but they seem very similar in their approach to car care and I was wondering what would be the reason to make a switch.
That product is for washing, where Triple Play washes, protects and shines....You get the results of a 2-3 hour wash and wax in 30-40 minutes and no fingerprints! Works insanely good on all interior surfaces too.
Old 08-24-2014, 04:16 PM
Elizabeth City Vette
Pro

Originally Posted by Mastertvtech
That product is for washing, where Triple Play washes, protects and shines....You get the results of a 2-3 hour wash and wax in 30-40 minutes and no fingerprints! Works insanely good on all interior surfaces too.
That sounds like it will be worth a try. I like to keep trying products for comparison, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't the same. Thanks for the info.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:29 PM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Elizabeth City Vette
That sounds like it will be worth a try. I like to keep trying products for comparison, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't the same. Thanks for the info.
Here's my personal C6 after 30 minutes inside the garage

Name:  IMG_0660.jpg
Views: 480
Size:  116.4 KB
Old 08-25-2014, 02:00 PM
Elizabeth City Vette
Pro

Originally Posted by chadwickstripleplay
Here's my personal C6 after 30 minutes inside the garage
Very nice indeed! I will be trying it out with a good base to start from. I will finish up my current Adams then will definitely order your Triple Play. Got to see what all the commotion is about. Lol. Thanks
Attached Images  
Old 08-30-2014, 01:47 PM
ATLFerg
Advanced

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

So I received my CTP and finally got around to using it. First of all I am basically an amateur when it comes to washing cars. I was your basic Wally World supplies and one bucket wash and very rarely waxed anything. I just bought this Z about 2 months ago so this is the first time I have had a chance to wash it myself. (I have taken it a few time to get washed a few times)

First of all the customer service was top notch. I ordered Sunday and it was shipped out with a tracking number the next day. I had a question so I emailed Neil and he responded within 15 minutes.

CTP was very easy to use and it took me about 45 from start to finish. I didn't wash the car first and it was very filthy. I am very pleased with the results but I did use about half of the bottle but I also did use the foam bar. I really like the tire dressing as a little went a long way and the results looked great. I was only able to snap a couple of pictures (iPhone) before the rain came but here they are.

I will be ordering more Chadwick's Triple Play when I get low just because the results were very good for the amount of time I spent on it.
Old 08-30-2014, 03:53 PM
Elizabeth City Vette
Pro

It looks great! Thanks for the pics and the review.
Old 08-30-2014, 05:01 PM
Z06pete
Pro

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ATLFerg
So I received my CTP and finally got around to using it. First of all I am basically an amateur when it comes to washing cars. I was your basic Wally World supplies and one bucket wash and very rarely waxed anything. I just bought this Z about 2 months ago so this is the first time I have had a chance to wash it myself. (I have taken it a few time to get washed a few times)

First of all the customer service was top notch. I ordered Sunday and it was shipped out with a tracking number the next day. I had a question so I emailed Neil and he responded within 15 minutes.

CTP was very easy to use and it took me about 45 from start to finish. I didn't wash the car first and it was very filthy. I am very pleased with the results but I did use about half of the bottle but I also did use the foam bar. I really like the tire dressing as a little went a long way and the results looked great. I was only able to snap a couple of pictures (iPhone) before the rain came but here they are.

I will be ordering more Chadwick's Triple Play when I get low just because the results were very good for the amount of time I spent on it.

Great looking Z' Now you have more time for What? Driving that Beautiful Z06 instead of wax on wax off. And dragging all kinds of cleaners and polishers out when Chadwick's Triple Play is all you need. I met Neal personally he's a great guy and a car guy too just like us. If you need his help he'll answer all your questions give him a call.
I'm a wounded warrior and car detailing became difficult for me until Neil Chadwick induced me to Chadwick's Triple Play. I use Chadwick's TriplePlay on my Z' I love it and I think you will too.
Old 09-05-2014, 02:47 PM
greatgonzer
Racer

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

Well Neal, I like your product so much I just ordered a gallon (Your order # is: XXXXX181)! I was approached by a guy to have my car detailed using Adams stuff, but I opted to save my $ and order a gallon from you instead! Cheers
Old 01-15-2015, 05:01 PM
OurC5
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Neil,

I just ordered your product and am looking forward to the results. I see a lot of mentions for using on rims and interiors yet I didn't see these mentioned on your site. Do you endorse those use cases and do we use the same procedure?
Old 01-15-2015, 05:27 PM
3318C5
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by OurC5
Neil,

I just ordered your product and am looking forward to the results. I see a lot of mentions for using on rims and interiors yet I didn't see these mentioned on your site. Do you endorse those use cases and do we use the same procedure?
I use the Triple Play all over the outside including wheels & glass. I use the no sling tire gloss on tires & all interior plastics. Never used it on leather, so I can't answer that part. Let's see if Neil chimes in.
Old 01-15-2015, 05:46 PM
OurC5
Instructor

Originally Posted by 3318C5
I use the Triple Play all over the outside including wheels & glass. I use the no sling tire gloss on tires & all interior plastics. Never used it on leather, so I can't answer that part. Let's see if Neil chimes in.
Thanks! May seem like a stupid question but did you also use the rubber pad on the first application of the wheels and glass?
Old 01-19-2015, 12:50 PM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Thanks! May seem like a stupid question but did you also use the rubber pad on the first application of the wheels and glass?
Thanks so much for your question....I use the "Blok" for first applications on windows....The wheels are not necessary.....A personal tip is I use the "Blok" every time I do my windshield.....Corvette windshields w/ the heads up display really attract the microscopic particles.....I use very little Triple Play as lubricant....It will not scratch your windshield....I've had people tell me there looks like you have no glass in your car they look so clean....Thanks again for your question...I appreciate all your support....All the best, Neil
Old 01-19-2015, 07:34 PM
OurC5
Instructor

Thanks Neil. I got my kit today (and the extra towels, huge thanks for that) and am looking forward to first use!

Any comments on using the no sling on leather? If no, and assuming it's good for plastics, what do you recommend for leather?

Get notified of new replies

To New Vendor Intro "Chadwick's Triple Play

Old 01-19-2015, 07:58 PM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Thanks Neil. I got my kit today (and the extra towels, huge thanks for that) and am looking forward to first use!

Any comments on using the no sling on leather? If no, and assuming it's good for plastics, what do you recommend for leather?

First and foremost thanks so much for your order...It's greatly appreciated....You have 2 choices..I use the Triple Play on my interior including leather seats....BUT if you like it a little more amped up you can definitely use No Sling...It will dry to the touch and has UVA/UVB sun screens.....I have a black interior and you can imagine, in Fl, with the top down the abuse it should take.....Mine still looks day one..and YES No Sling is perfect on plastics!!....Don't hesitate if you have any further questions...Thanks again for your order and support of a Forum Vendor....All the best, Neil
Old 01-27-2015, 06:12 PM
elbaite
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Sorry you folks in the Northeast. It reached 60 degrees today here in the Colorado mountains; so I took my baby for a good long drive to blow off the dust. Then I Chadwicked her in preparation for another winter hibernation. Chadwick's is amazing stuff.
Old 02-22-2015, 10:31 PM
pickleseimer
Drifting

Received 321 Likes on 212 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23

Question for Neil. I've got a spray bottle of Chadwick's Triple Play that I keep in the trunk. The bottle froze solid up here in northern Ohio. Brought the bottle inside and let it thaw. Is this still good? I noticed a slight change in appearance of the liquid after it thawed - the liquid normally has a milky or cloudy yellow appearance, the thawed material appears more clear. Thanks.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Vendor Intro "Chadwick's Triple Play