Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Vendor Intro "Chadwick's Triple Play

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2013, 09:56 PM
Cowboy26a
Racer

Received 39 Likes on 19 Posts

Neil, I just ordered the kit. I will try it on my 2003 Torch Red convertible and my wife's Pearl White Ford Fusion. Looking forward to great results. Pat

Last edited by Cowboy26a; 09-18-2013 at 10:02 PM.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:18 PM
Choreo
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 303 Likes on 220 Posts

Originally Posted by Zr-1Mike00
I have the kit ordered and on the way. I have been following the thread and am going to give it a shot.

I will do a little write up with before and after pics as well.
Same here. I am looking for something specific and will report back if it does what I am hoping for. I don't currently plan on replacing my Zaino regimen, but adding this in the mix perhaps... we will see!
Old 09-19-2013, 09:31 AM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15

Originally Posted by Cowboy26a
Neil, I just ordered the kit. I will try it on my 2003 Torch Red convertible and my wife's Pearl White Ford Fusion. Looking forward to great results. Pat
Pat...Thanks so much for your support...Don't hesitate with any questions...Best Neil
Old 09-19-2013, 09:34 AM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by 2000BC
Well, just went for it. Bought the full kit. I have nothing to loose except the bucks since my "detailing" products and regimen are just a bunch of random crap from WalMart, Pep Boys, etc. I'm lucky Light Pewter Metallic is a very forgiving color but it's time to take care of the beast better than I have. This will be a true test. Original owner, 115,000 miles in 13 years, never clay bared and waxed once or twice a year. Run your hand over the paint and you'll loose some skin! (just kidding but you can feel the roughness). Let you know how it turns out in a couple of weeks when I get to it.
Thanks so much for your support....Don't hesitate if you have any questions....Best Neil
Old 09-19-2013, 09:36 AM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by tacman
OK to use on 3M Clear Bra?
Absolutely...Thanks for your question and post....Neil
Old 09-19-2013, 09:38 AM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Zr-1Mike00
I have the kit ordered and on the way. I have been following the thread and am going to give it a shot.

I will do a little write up with before and after pics as well.
Mike....I appreciate your support....Thanks so much...Neil
Old 09-19-2013, 10:02 AM
Darion
Safety Car

Received 232 Likes on 142 Posts

Hi, welcome.

Do you have any information pertaining to use on daily drivers that see Salt during the winter months? I live in NE Ohio, street dept. uses alot of salt and liquid product to keep the roads safer. I see your product info on a cleaner looking white car and most of the cars you talk about seem to be higher quality, Lambo's right, don't imagine they are getting the type of grime my daily driver gets.

Also, how compatible is the product with a base layer of Four Star UPP. This is a bonding sealant that has proven to be a good product for protection from salt and grim on my daily drivers, will your product remove it? I could be interested in this as an alternative to the auto spray wash during winter which does a for crap job for the DD. I end up going over the car with quick detailer when I get home so this could cut out a step. Is it ok to use on factory chrome wheels?

It looks like an interesting product but lets call me skeptical of it safety on a car that gets any actual dirt, grim and salt on them. I did an internet search and didn't see much in the way of reviews just that threads were started on several forums, how long has it been for sale? How long have you been using it? How about some pics or a video of a dirty car with dark paint before and after?

Thanks for your information,

PC
Old 09-19-2013, 01:15 PM
Jay O
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just got my Chadwick package this morning. I did the front end of my pickup truck as I go down dirt roads all the time and put 1000 km's per week on it. Figure this will be a perfect test.

Very easy to apply and I totally love the rubber bar as opposed to using a clay bar. Finish looks great! so much easier and quicker. The tire shine goes on great and is dry to the touch right after application, heck I even tire shined my black dress shoes I was so impressed.

Heading out to a couple of farms (on dirt roads) so will report back soon.

Might even Chadwick the wife tonight i'm so excited.
Old 09-19-2013, 02:21 PM
c5vetteguy
Melting Slicks

Received 231 Likes on 163 Posts
2018 C5 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by Jay O
...Might even Chadwick the wife tonight i'm so excited.
Pix of the wife, before & after!
Old 09-19-2013, 02:32 PM
JetMechZ16
Race Director

Received 146 Likes on 30 Posts

This must be a service he doesn't advertise.

Keep the testimonials coming. I'd like to see some of the long term results.
Old 09-19-2013, 02:43 PM
burbleflyer
Drifting

St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by Jay O
Just got my Chadwick package this morning. I did the front end of my pickup truck as I go down dirt roads all the time and put 1000 km's per week on it. Figure this will be a perfect test.

Very easy to apply and I totally love the rubber bar as opposed to using a clay bar. Finish looks great! so much easier and quicker. The tire shine goes on great and is dry to the touch right after application, heck I even tire shined my black dress shoes I was so impressed.

Heading out to a couple of farms (on dirt roads) so will report back soon.

I hope you don't have to use the rubber on your wife.
Old 09-19-2013, 04:36 PM
Cowboy26a
Racer

Received 39 Likes on 19 Posts

Neil, I have been using Meguires NXT poly wax on my cars. Will I have to remove the wax before I use your system? Thanks Pat
Old 09-19-2013, 05:15 PM
Choreo
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 303 Likes on 220 Posts

Originally Posted by burbleflyer
I hope you don't have to use the rubber on your wife.
I know some women who could benefit from an aggressive Clay Bar session.

Wonder if the Rubber bar will remove tattoos?
Old 09-19-2013, 05:26 PM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Cowboy26a
Neil, I have been using Meguires NXT poly wax on my cars. Will I have to remove the wax before I use your system? Thanks Pat
Pat....Great question...The system is designed to do that as long as you follow the instructions....This way Triple Play will bond to the clear coat as designed...Thanks so much for your post....Neil
Old 09-19-2013, 05:49 PM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Darion
Hi, welcome.

Do you have any information pertaining to use on daily drivers that see Salt during the winter months? I live in NE Ohio, street dept. uses alot of salt and liquid product to keep the roads safer. I see your product info on a cleaner looking white car and most of the cars you talk about seem to be higher quality, Lambo's right, don't imagine they are getting the type of grime my daily driver gets.

Also, how compatible is the product with a base layer of Four Star UPP. This is a bonding sealant that has proven to be a good product for protection from salt and grim on my daily drivers, will your product remove it? I could be interested in this as an alternative to the auto spray wash during winter which does a for crap job for the DD. I end up going over the car with quick detailer when I get home so this could cut out a step. Is it ok to use on factory chrome wheels?

It looks like an interesting product but lets call me skeptical of it safety on a car that gets any actual dirt, grim and salt on them. I did an internet search and didn't see much in the way of reviews just that threads were started on several forums, how long has it been for sale? How long have you been using it? How about some pics or a video of a dirty car with dark paint before and after?

Thanks for your information,

PC
PC...all great questions....First Triple Play has been on the market for almost 5 years...It has been tested and used on over $500 million worth of cars at every price point...Yes most cases it been used on cars that don't get hammered with salts and corrosive liquids like you encounter....I do have clients in Vermont that have experienced what you do and I have recommended a hose off of the car but not to dry it....when they have followed this advice and used Triple Play according to instructions after it has given them great results....It works great on chrome wheels, glass and the interior.....What makes Chadwick's different than traditional water and soaps it has a slick consistency that actually encapsulates the dirt and lifts it from the surface unlike soaps that try and float it off....That procedure alone is very damaging and abrasive....also water has chemicals and minerals/soap alkalinity and high PH which strips the finish/protection for your car....Thats why the spray detailers were formulated so you could get a quick fix after a wash...they really don't last.... I don't recommend any layering of products since one the optics are affected and two the is a chance that the ingredients in one vs. the other are not compatible...Triple Play will remove any existing protectants...I hope this helps...Please don't hesitate if you have any further questions....Thanks again for your post....Neil
Old 10-05-2013, 03:47 PM
Ole Blaster
Pro

My wife used this stuff on her 2010 SS Camaro and it looked great...went to the Cars and Coffee the next day and ppl noticed the shine...good stuff..
Old 10-05-2013, 04:17 PM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Ole Blaster
My wife used this stuff on her 2010 SS Camaro and it looked great...went to the Cars and Coffee the next day and ppl noticed the shine...good stuff..
Thanks so much for your honest review and support...."Chadwick" your cars!!!...Neil

Get notified of new replies

To New Vendor Intro "Chadwick's Triple Play

Old 10-05-2013, 04:24 PM
olbear1962
Safety Car

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

In for the forum users review's.
Certainly interested in the product.
Old 10-05-2013, 04:52 PM
Zr-1Mike00
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by olbear1962
In for the forum users review's.
Certainly interested in the product.
Here is a thread I started last week about the product/my review.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-g...iew-video.html

And here are a few photos from when I Chadwick'd my Cadillac:

The longevity of the product is pretty good! For a one step system it does a remarkable job! I used to wash my car twice a week, now I just go over it quickly with the Chadwicks and it looks like new!

The Buffer Blok smoothed out the paint on my Caddy reaaaallll well!
Old 10-05-2013, 07:17 PM
olbear1962
Safety Car

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Zr1-mike00

WOW!!

Quick Reply: New Vendor Intro "Chadwick's Triple Play