Sponsored by:

Decent Microfiber Seat Covers?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2013, 10:15 AM
magneticred99
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Decent Microfiber Seat Covers?

Well guys, the mod bug has hit hard. After getting all of the mechanical issues worked out, I'm having a blast driving this thing.

But I would like to protect the leather seats and perhaps spruce up the interior a bit so Ive been looking at seat covers. As nice as some of the leather ones out there look, I'm really not looking to spend 1k+. I like the feel and look of microfiber and have seen a few pics on the forum that look great. Anyone have any suggestions? The lower prices on websites makes me a bit nervous about fitment issues, etc. Willing to spend a little bit more if they look nice.
Old 08-31-2013, 11:01 AM
avigar
Drifting

Received 263 Likes on 161 Posts

I'm not sure that the microfiber covers will hold up as well as fitted neoprene seat covers. I had the neoprenes on my C4 . They held up very well after 3+ years of use and were comfortable. They're form fitted to your seats with additional foam backing underneath. You can also get them in several color combinations to accent your interior. I believe they were around $300 for the set when I bought them.

Quick Reply: Decent Microfiber Seat Covers?