C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Peripheral PXDP PXHGM4 (iPod Adapter)

Old 06-25-2013, 12:10 PM
LMFD296
Pro

Received 25 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Peripheral PXDP PXHGM4 (iPod Adapter)

Does anyone know if the Peripheral PXDP PXHGM4 iPod Adapter supports playing from tune in radio? I have always played tune in radio through my aux port on my iphone but now im looking to buy the kit with the 32 pin (standard i phone 4 plug) for my corvette. DOes anyone know if it will play through this?
Old 06-25-2013, 12:53 PM
tentuna
Drifting

Received 65 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by LMFD296
Does anyone know if the Peripheral PXDP PXHGM4 iPod Adapter supports playing from tune in radio? I have always played tune in radio through my aux port on my iphone but now im looking to buy the kit with the 32 pin (standard i phone 4 plug) for my corvette. DOes anyone know if it will play through this?
If you are asking if can you play a internet radio through (Pandora) through the Isimple adapter, yes, anything that comes through the port can be played through the adapter.
Old 06-25-2013, 12:54 PM
LMFD296
Pro

Received 25 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by tentuna
If you are asking if can you play a internet radio through (Pandora) through the Isimple adapter, yes, anything that comes through the port can be played through the adapter.
Excellent! thank you my fellow NY'r. Qwik one for ya, Is the ferry from PJ to Bridgeport lowered corvette friendly?

Get notified of new replies

To Peripheral PXDP PXHGM4 (iPod Adapter)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Peripheral PXDP PXHGM4 (iPod Adapter)