Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

California trip

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 06:39 PM
ToplessBlonde
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

I was born and raised here in Southern California and I still live here and love it! May is beautiful time of year. Places to see - The Giant redwoods in Northern California, Lake Tahoe, Carmel, Pismo Beach, Disneyland, Hollywood sign, Griffith Park Observatory, Space Shuttle Endeavor at Natural Science Museum in Los Angeles, Palm Springs. Be sure to take HWY 395 on way and stop off in Yosemite - the Awihanee Hotel in Yosemite Valley is a great hotel to stay while there. Route 66 starts at the beach in Santa Monica - Malibu is just up the road. There are all sorts of things to do here. You can also Google Huell Howser and his show California Gold for more ideas. Vegas is 2 or so hours away, too. Send me a message and we can stay in touch through out your trip and I'll help you find nice places to stay. I have relatives in Windsor, too!
Old 02-06-2013, 02:48 AM
SCM_Crash
Le Mans Master

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr.Bill
@ 150-180 a day per person I would pass myself.
LOL! For SoCal residents that's a rip-off. But for people whom don't visit California much at all, (maybe once every 15-20 years) $180/person/day is worth it IMHO.

I live in Los Angeles. I haven't been to Disneyland since 2009. But if I were to go to Florida, I'd pay the cost to go to Disney World since I've never been and I'm not going to be in Florida much at all. (Why oh why did they have to put Disney World in Florida!? LOL)

Quick Reply: California trip