Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 04:05 PM
K-Spaz
Team Owner

Location: Central PA. - - My AR15 identifies as a muzzleloader
Received 522 Likes on 387 Posts
I believe in the Beer Fairy

Originally Posted by $$$frumnuttin'
you filled that reply with a lot of truth...when you think about it, we as vette owners are running through a mine field every time we hit the road....it can get on your nerves...even when we park the damn thing, which is even worse!
I absolutely wont' take my Vert if we're going to the movies. Dinner, ok if I can see it from where I sit. Otherwise, I take the truck or the Formula. Mall? ...out of the question. Mines only gotten 7000 miles on it since 2001, and 3K of that was me last year. It's fairly clean, and I expect to keep it that way. And, I'm even worse about it now that I spent all last summer fixing every nut bolt and screw so it's perfect from stem to stern.

I try not to worry about it too much, but there's just too many people who don't care about other people stuff for me to relax when it's out.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:23 PM
garllo
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And I thought it was only me!!
Old 01-16-2013, 05:47 PM
$$$frumnuttin'
Tech Contributor

Location: Should this thoughtful, valuable contribution meet with no acknowledgement or 'thanks' this post----
Received 399 Likes on 257 Posts

Originally Posted by K-Spaz
I absolutely wont' take my Vert if we're going to the movies. Dinner, ok if I can see it from where I sit. Otherwise, I take the truck or the Formula. Mall? ...out of the question. Mines only gotten 7000 miles on it since 2001, and 3K of that was me last year. It's fairly clean, and I expect to keep it that way. And, I'm even worse about it now that I spent all last summer fixing every nut bolt and screw so it's perfect from stem to stern.

I try not to worry about it too much, but there's just too many people who don't care about other people stuff for me to relax when it's out.
Please pass the Tylenol!
Old 01-16-2013, 06:06 PM
70L46
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CF Pit Crew
Cruise-In I Veteran
Cruise-In II Veteran
Almost CI III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran

Just drive the snot out of it and don't over think it.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:33 AM
DDaaryl
Melting Slicks

Received 631 Likes on 396 Posts

Originally Posted by K-Spaz

I bought a C5 just so I don't have to worry about that stuff. Perhaps an expensive garage queen would be worth that worry but not an inexpensive C5. It's only a machine. If that's all you have to worry about life is good, you have no real problems.
Old 01-17-2013, 11:04 AM
whitesmokels1
Pro

Received 17 Likes on 3 Posts

It looks like we're all sick. I think about mine all the time.

Quick Reply: This whole Corvette business is giving me a headache