Projector Headlights

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2012, 08:40 AM
Tennessee Tom
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Projector Headlights

Hello all,
I have a C5 Z06. I wold like to add the projector NON-Hiding headlights. I see plenty on EBay. What concerns me is they all recomend Professional instalation. And the ones I saw state NO Instructions. I am not an idiot (my wife would probabaly diagree) But, Does anyone know if there are any quirks that I need to be aware of?

ThanXTom
Old 07-29-2012, 09:50 AM
sunchaser73
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You could look into the "Stealth Light Cannons" from forum member radioflyer. You may find the kit to be pricey, but consider the components and research/development that has gone into it. From what I can tell, the SLC kit is well thought out and is based on quality components...

Do a search with keywords "stealth light cannons" and you should find a few threads on the subject. Also, check out radioflyer's website. I believe he mentions something about receiving a download link for the instructions after you purchase.

I do not have any practical experience with fixed headlights...however, I am seriously considering a set in the near future. Based on what I have seen, when I move forward with purchasing, hands-down, no question I am buying from radioflyer.

Quick Reply: Projector Headlights