Notices
C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just made my last payment on the Z06!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2011, 09:48 PM
Z06Electron
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Silverbullet00
It is a great feeling! I have paid mine off three times now!
Well that is really good for your credit score
Old 12-02-2011, 09:50 PM
Z06Electron
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Vetteman Jack
Congrats - some day I'll know that feeling.
I actually started looking at the car differently. I have learned to appreciate things that are TRULY mine much more than stuff I used to call mine (borrowed from the bank). You will be there soon enough.
Old 12-02-2011, 09:55 PM
Z06Electron
Safety Car

Originally Posted by killain
Congrats, I'm 60 today, My birthday. But I know how it feels. The day I went into the bank and sat down and said I wanted to payoff my 2003 50th. Anniversary coupe was fantastic. It still only has 15K miles on it and it is truly spotless. I just had some work done on it at www.CountyCorvette.com our sponsor here. Damn thing always comes home so much better than when it was dropped off. I've used a lot of the 'Payments Money to do some additions to the house and I recently bought what I have come to feel as my second performance car, I bought a 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix with the 3600 series III V6 and the Eaton M90 self lubricating supercharger. You have to drive it to appreciate it. it's my DD, but not some old Caviler to go to errands. I'm looking at maybe a C7, but it sure has to be different than the rendering I've seen so far. And if the New Camaro design team is doing the styling, I have a feeling I'm going to be disappointed. But you never know !
My wife likes the renderings which means it will be a real looker and maybe Finally get the wife excited about Corvettes. I tried to get her to buy one instead of her new Elantra but it didn't happen. The car I think will look good. I am keeping my fingers crossed the vert launches with the coupe. I am first in line and I will buy what I can get but I prefer the body lines of the FRC/VERT. The wife gave me a green light either way so I have her full support.

Happy Birthday by the way...60 is a big one and hopefully you'll have at least another 60 with medical advancements. We live in some quite amazing times. Nice DD by the way. I have always liked the GTPs and GXPs. They take well to Modding too.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:20 PM
Johnson 92
Safety Car

Received 334 Likes on 90 Posts
C5 of the Month 6/13

Congrats

Quick Reply: Just made my last payment on the Z06!!!!