Sponsored by:

had the pleasure of a nice road trip

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 12:00 AM
talon46
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default had the pleasure of a nice road trip

got to drive from lower alabama to ohio, via bowling green kentucky, and the national corvette museum, and factory tour, really enjoyed both, enjoyed the NCM, so much came back thru, and bought some more stuff, its a sickness, and fever, the corvette is but its one I can live with.

SOme interesting news, factory is retooling sometime soon, all of the cars on the line all 7 miles of it were 2012, so from a no body I am thinking they are going to be retooling for the C&, no time frame was given but sometime this year?? so all of the speculation should be over soon. I am thinking we will have 2013's by June of Next year, and a visible prototype sooner maybe by Jan= Feb. Depending on when they actually do the retool of the line. Got to see one foreign car had the orange reflectors on the side rear 1/4 panal, many of all types of cars for 2012, the national corvette museum, had different displays out front when we went thru, today they had 2012 vehicles, one ZO6, and two grand sports.

Bye the way wish me luck entered into two drawing from the NCM one on the 3rd and 14 th of september will be thrilled with either one. One 100 dollar ticket, and one 10 dollar ticket. have a one in 1994 chance of winning a 2012 car, and the other one is just a 10 dollar ticket, no limit on tickets being sold. Did not want to spend the 250 for a 1 in 500 chance of a 2012 corvette.

Looking forward to taking the vette back there next spring. Could not take the baby on this trip, had 7 days of clothes and junk to take to a wedding but this visit has made me decide definitely taking the car back later.

Looking forward to driving her to work tommorrow.

no pics just lots of drewling and going oh wow, thats too cool.

Quick Reply: had the pleasure of a nice road trip