Notices
C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS on Best quality, LIFETIME WARR. HID/Xenon Conversion Kit @ PFYC - PartsForYourCar

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 04:22 PM
Redshift
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default FS on Best quality, LIFETIME WARR. HID/Xenon Conversion Kit @ PFYC - PartsForYourCar

Introductory Offer on New Lifetime Warranty High Quality HID Xenon headlight conversion kits at PFYC.com

Use promo code HIDPOSITIVE from now until 6/15/11 to receive free shipping on your kit in the continental USA!

We've been searching for years among the widely varying quality kits with little to no warranty and have finally found what we think is the best HID kit on the market.

A cutting edge, super small ballast, high quality bulbs, and lifetime warranty make this the best HID kit you can buy. Yes, that includes BULBS, too!

KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
  • Cutting edge ballast technology: Fits in tight spaces, even motorcycles
  • Brighter and whiter than halogen: This 4300K color temperature exactly matches what OEMs like BMW and Mercedes use in their own HID headlights and our kits provide three times as much light as a halogen bulb
  • Built tough: Our kits can take a beating and have been tested in demanding off-road applications; systems are water resistant and all electrical components are shock proof and use OEM-style connectors for the highest reliability available
  • Easy installation: Most vehicles will be plug and play - simply plug in your car's existing harness to our HID kit, find a place to mount the ballast and igniter which are very small, and go!
  • Ultra Slim Digital Ballast: No transformers or capacitors - all solid state. Includes self-diagnostic and reset functions plus protection circuits to detect various lamp and ballast fault conditions and soft-starting to lengthen the life of your HID bulb. Measures 67mm x 74mm x 17mm.
  • LIFETIME WARRANTY: Includes ballast, igniter, and bulbs!

We offer fitments for the following bulb types right now:
  • 9004 High or Low Single Filament
  • 9004 High + Low Dual Filament
  • 9007 High or Low Single Filament
  • 9007 High + Low Dual Filament
  • H1
  • H3
  • H4 High or Low Single Filament
  • H4 High + Low Dual Filament
  • H7
  • H9
  • H10
  • H11
  • H13 High or Low Single Filament
  • H13 High + Low Dual Filament

Click below to find out more or to make a purchase:

----------------

HID Xenon Head Light Conversion Kits

----------------

To see a full line-up of our 1997-2004 Corvette C5 new items, please click here.
To see a full line-up of our 1997-2004 Corvette C5 sales and specials, please click here.
Old 06-12-2011, 07:04 AM
sesand
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Since this is a 55W kit, does this mean the popup feature will work without a resistor? Also, which kit would need to be ordered for a C5 base coupe?
Old 06-12-2011, 07:07 AM
sesand
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I see that 9005 is for high and 9006 is for low after checking the link - so I need to buy one of each?
Old 06-14-2011, 10:19 AM
Redshift

Originally Posted by sesand
Since this is a 55W kit, does this mean the popup feature will work without a resistor? Also, which kit would need to be ordered for a C5 base coupe?
It should work fine without any sort of resistor, however we have not tested this particular kit in a C5 specifically yet, so I can't be 100% certain about that or make any guarantees.

Originally Posted by sesand
I see that 9005 is for high and 9006 is for low after checking the link - so I need to buy one of each?
If you wanted to do both high and low beam, yes, you'd need to order one of each kit, but most people do only the low beams. It's up to you.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:37 AM
mre1974
Drifting

Received 330 Likes on 186 Posts

For some reason I can not access your site from my work network. I'll have to try again later at home. Curious about the kit price(s) and if you have a discounted price for multiple set purchases? (Highs and lows in my Vette and a set for my DD VW GTI).
Old 06-14-2011, 12:57 PM
Redshift

Originally Posted by mre1974
For some reason I can not access your site from my work network. I'll have to try again later at home. Curious about the kit price(s) and if you have a discounted price for multiple set purchases? (Highs and lows in my Vette and a set for my DD VW GTI).
We don't have a set discount for multiple sets, but if you are buying more than two sets let's talk!

Get notified of new replies

To FS on Best quality, LIFETIME WARR. HID/Xenon Conversion Kit @ PFYC - PartsForYourCar

Quick Reply: FS on Best quality, LIFETIME WARR. HID/Xenon Conversion Kit @ PFYC - PartsForYourCar