Sponsored by:

Corvette C5 3D Raised Steering Wheel Emblems Available

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 07:54 PM
0Vette Works Intl
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by T_Vert
To add to the mystery, I just got an email from the "RESELLER" of this apparenlty.
I Love It... did his ex wife really refer to him as the "Cyberdine Guy"?
Old 05-28-2009, 09:29 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 315 Likes on 288 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

I also used to carry the Cyberdine products....Alex fell off the face of the earth on me also.

I do have a bunch of stuff left over I will sell out...Just took them off the site as I had more out of stock than in stock. I will take an inventory and post what I have left....

Jim
Old 05-28-2009, 10:34 PM
O4-/-C5
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I am getting ready to install my insert.
Is there any movement ability with the sticky tape or do you have to get it right the first time?
Is there any trick to making sure I get the install exactly right.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:37 PM
1raptor
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by southerncarparts
I also used to carry the Cyberdine products....Alex fell off the face of the earth on me also.

I do have a bunch of stuff left over I will sell out...Just took them off the site as I had more out of stock than in stock. I will take an inventory and post what I have left....

Jim
If you have the red airbag and steering wheel emblems let me know
Thanks
Old 05-29-2009, 05:07 AM
tstar
Le Mans Master

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15

Jim
I need a steering wheel decal in pewter or silver as a second choice if you have any!

Tim
Old 05-29-2009, 08:16 AM
0Z06Joe@AutoBuffs
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10

Man I am so glad I stumbled across this thread... I had been trying to reach cyberdine and was not successful. But I know I will be able to reach you guys and place my order!!!
Old 05-29-2009, 10:48 AM
jjmoberg
Instructor

Received 41 Likes on 10 Posts

Guys, give Southern Car Parts a call. Dave has a bunch of stuff left. TR airbag letters are on their way to me now!!
Old 06-01-2009, 09:58 PM
1raptor
Instructor

Originally Posted by jjmoberg
Guys, give Southern Car Parts a call. Dave has a bunch of stuff left. TR airbag letters are on their way to me now!!
Well I ordered some I guess from the Ex wife from the bay and they showed up just fine with the future of cyberdyne Im wondering if I shoulda ordered 2 sets.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:12 PM
T_Vert
Le Mans Master

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

how long ago did you order? Mine still arent here.

Dave
Old 06-01-2009, 11:04 PM
1raptor
Instructor

Originally Posted by T_Vert
how long ago did you order? Mine still arent here.

Dave
I ordered them last thursday and they showed up today. they shipped from california and I am in nevada. I got the same email about her contacting the cyberdine guy Im just glad they showed up I was fully prepared to take a loss. she did send a tracking # for Priority mail sunday
Old 06-02-2009, 08:22 PM
travelingypsye
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jim
Jim,
I sent you a pm asking about chrome steering wheel & dash letters. Do you have?
Old 06-02-2009, 08:29 PM
Munch
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

I called Southern today to see if they had any FRC letters by cyberdine and they did, I asked about a steering wheel decal just out of curiosity and they had one left in my color so I bought it just because.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:59 PM
corvettepete
Burning Brakes

Just got off the phone with Dave at Southern Car Parts. He is shipping me a silver Cyberdine steering wheel insignia today. They have 'em.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:30 PM
robsc501
Drifting

Hi There:
I'am interested in the gold foil emblems. I would like to see a picture of it on a black s/wheel & the word "corvette" at the air bag location.
Thanks
robsc501

Last edited by robsc501; 06-03-2009 at 03:54 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:36 PM
Rocket02
Burning Brakes

Hi Bryan,
I may be looking at getting one in the very near future as the one I got from Cyberdine keeps coming off and I keep glueing it back, It's looking pretty fugly right now. And I'm not worried about the Airbag question. 30years of driving and I've never had an airbag punch me in the face once. I did have an oldbag slap me once in a bar but I think my comment about letters on her rearend that ran together to make a sentence probably didn't help any either.

Actually what I'm looking for right now is the chrome letter "V" on my front license plate. Again, the set I got from Cyberdine, the letter "V" flew off somewhere on 101 to Morgan Hill and that's not a stretch of highway, one wants to go searching the freeway for a Chrome Letter. Anyways, would you happen to have a Chrome Letter "V" for the front License Plate Cover that I could purchase??
Thanks ...Ron
Old 06-04-2009, 08:48 PM
O4-/-C5
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Rocket02
Hi Bryan,
I may be looking at getting one in the very near future as the one I got from Cyberdine keeps coming off and I keep glueing it back, It's looking pretty fugly right now. And I'm not worried about the Airbag question. 30years of driving and I've never had an airbag punch me in the face once. I did have an oldbag slap me once in a bar but I think my comment about letters on her rearend that ran together to make a sentence probably didn't help any either.

Actually what I'm looking for right now is the chrome letter "V" on my front license plate. Again, the set I got from Cyberdine, the letter "V" flew off somewhere on 101 to Morgan Hill and that's not a stretch of highway, one wants to go searching the freeway for a Chrome Letter. Anyways, would you happen to have a Chrome Letter "V" for the front License Plate Cover that I could purchase??
Thanks ...Ron
Old 06-06-2009, 02:49 AM
Rocket02
Burning Brakes

Ok, One last try at obtaining a simple letter "V" so I don't drive around having little kids ask me what a Corette is. Please rescue me from this Letter Nightmare. I'll pay Cash, Gold, I even have one tooth that is All Silver, that I'll trade. I'll pull it myself. If there is anyone out there that (god forbidd) crashed their Vette and it burned to the ground but the letter "V" somehow survived, I'll buy it!!!

....Rocket

Hi Bryan,

Thanks ...Ron

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette C5 3D Raised Steering Wheel Emblems Available

Old 06-06-2009, 12:39 PM
DP77Vette
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '10

[QUOTE=Rocket02;1570350167]Ok, One last try at obtaining a simple letter "V" so I don't drive around having little kids ask me what a Corette is. Please rescue me from this Letter Nightmare. I'll pay Cash, Gold, I even have one tooth that is All Silver, that I'll trade. I'll pull it myself. If there is anyone out there that (god forbidd) crashed their Vette and it burned to the ground but the letter "V" somehow survived, I'll buy it!!!

....Rocket

Rocket,

I have some f & r ss letters that may be a little bent from removing. It's just a matter of finding them. Give me a few days then email or pm me.

Dan
Old 06-09-2009, 04:58 PM
0Vette Works Intl
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Rocket02
Ok, One last try at obtaining a simple letter "V" so I don't drive around having little kids ask me what a Corette is. Please rescue me from this Letter Nightmare. I'll pay Cash, Gold, I even have one tooth that is All Silver, that I'll trade. I'll pull it myself. If there is anyone out there that (god forbidd) crashed their Vette and it burned to the ground but the letter "V" somehow survived, I'll buy it!!!

....Rocket

Hi Bryan,

Thanks ...Ron
The only front scripts we have left are gold sorry!
Old 06-09-2009, 05:00 PM
0Vette Works Intl
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by robsc501
Hi There:
I'am interested in the gold foil emblems. I would like to see a picture of it on a black s/wheel & the word "corvette" at the air bag location.
Thanks
robsc501
LOL one of the colors we have plenty of is gold foil, i don't have any pics,but I'll try to take some for you.

Bryan

Quick Reply: Corvette C5 3D Raised Steering Wheel Emblems Available