Sponsored by:

Wet Okole Seat Cover Color Questions

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 07:32 PM
VETT2DY4
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Wet Okole Seat Cover Color Questions

I am thinking of purchasing a set of Wet Okole (half piping) seat covers for my 01 vert with Light Oak interior. They have so many color choices that are close to Light Oak. My questions are, has anyone ordered a set of seat covers for their Light Oak interior? How was the color match on the color you chose? Would you have chose another color?
I would love to see pics of them if you got them.
Thanks for any help for the decision that I will make.
Mark

Last edited by VETT2DY4; 09-22-2006 at 07:36 PM.
Old 09-22-2006, 09:46 PM
BSiegPaint
Safety Car

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07

Originally Posted by VETT2DY4
I am thinking of purchasing a set of Wet Okole (half piping) seat covers for my 01 vert with Light Oak interior. They have so many color choices that are close to Light Oak. My questions are, has anyone ordered a set of seat covers for their Light Oak interior? How was the color match on the color you chose? Would you have chose another color?
I would love to see pics of them if you got them.
Thanks for any help for the decision that I will make.
Mark
I haven't ordered from them yet, but there is a form online you can fill out to get free samples of their fabrics. I did that and got the samples within a couple days.
Old 09-23-2006, 06:24 AM
HMannini
Drifting

Received 31 Likes on 17 Posts
Cruise-In X Veteran
St. Jude Donor '09

Be careful when purchasing from Wet Okole! If by chance you don't like the color or the way they feel, they're like sitting on a sweater, plus the color swatch they sent did not match the finished product, and if you have piping the company won't take them back. As a matter of fact when I sent them an email about my dis-satisfaction with mine they didn't even give me the courtesy of a reply. Buy from a company that stands behind their product and has good customer service. Wet Okole is NOT one of them.......

Get notified of new replies

To Wet Okole Seat Cover Color Questions

Quick Reply: Wet Okole Seat Cover Color Questions