C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who knows Devin@DKT , HELP needed

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2015, 02:28 AM
FaisalDashti
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Who knows Devin@DKT , HELP needed

Hello everyone , any help or suggestions are welcome

we ordered one of DKT'S C6Z06 TT kit in June 2014 , told me the kit will be ready in 3-6 weeks. till now we are still waiting and didnt get anything from him , last reply i got from him was in 9 of nov , he stopped answering me. his excuse was that the elbow supplier screwd up and he had to find another supplier to start working with to make him the elbows , after waiting for another couple months he answered the emailes and told me that he got the new elbows all what left is the coating then again stopped replying back , sent him and his buddy Jered over 10 emails and no reply , tried to call him no one answers.

any idea how can we deal with this issue ? the kit for a customer's car and he's really pissed of and dont know what to tell him.

here are some of Devin's emails
On Oct 23, 2014, at 5:51 PM, <Devin@dktperformance.com> <Devin@dktperformance.com> wrote:

Faisal,

sorry i didnt see your message on monday. i jsut got back from visiting my new elbow supplier...

i hate the way this has turned out. but quality is my number one thing. after the last batch wouldnt work.. the company wouldnt take them back and i had to find a new supplier. i know its my problem and not yours but i want you to know why there has been such a delay. again quality is my number one. i dont want to ship out a part and it be wrong. let alone ship a part to you overseas.. that would be even harder to get the issue fixed.

Please tell your customer i am sorry. and yes my response on emails has been slow. and i apologize for that...

after all that.. i should have your elbows by next friday or monday... ( new supplier time line was quick and quality of work was great) to the coater they go and ship shortly after.

again i am so sorry for the delays.. and i understand you not wanting to do business with me again. i should of put myself in your shoes and been giving you more updated emails on what was going on and why it was taking time.

again i am sorry.

Devin Torgerson

DKT Performance

On Nov 3, 2014, at 5:01 PM, Devin@dkt <devin@dktperformance.com> wrote:

Friday I got a tracking number. I'll see elbows on Thursday. Few says delayed but should be to my ceramic Coater by Friday

Devin Torgerson

On Nov 9, 2014, at 6:21 PM, Devin@dkt
Got the elbows late Thursday. Got them welded Friday and they are boxed up heading to ceramic Coater on Monday

Devin Torgerson

this is the story lol , before sending the payment he was answering the emails almost everyday , once payment has been recieved he started to ignore and replys onces or twice a month.
Old 01-06-2015, 08:18 AM
BLOWNBLUEZ06
Tech Contributor

Received 69 Likes on 47 Posts

That's not right. There's a build going on in the C6 F/I section where he started his build much later than June 2014 and it appears that he already has his complete kit.
Old 01-06-2015, 01:03 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Originally Posted by BLOWNBLUEZ06
That's not right. There's a build going on in the C6 F/I section where he started his build much later than June 2014 and it appears that he already has his complete kit.
Don't sound good hope the OP customer has not paid for his TT kit for his car.
Old 01-06-2015, 02:26 PM
dsmlights
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

He has my car it has been over a year and I am still waiting for him to even send me pictures of progress. looking at this now I am really nervous, I hope i get my car back soon if not I will have to fly out to IOWA.
Old 01-06-2015, 04:43 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Originally Posted by dsmlights
He has my car it has been over a year and I am still waiting for him to even send me pictures of progress. looking at this now I am really nervous, I hope i get my car back soon if not I will have to fly out to IOWA.
Man if he is one of those people, I would go get it asap. It can only get worse as time goes on parts missing from the car and so on. Robert

Get notified of new replies

To Who knows Devin@DKT , HELP needed

Quick Reply: Who knows Devin@DKT , HELP needed