C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

nanny removal

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2014, 05:53 PM
Rkreigh
Le Mans Master

Received 707 Likes on 543 Posts

Default nanny removal

I'm contemplating removing the active handling and anti lock breaking

I have a high hp build and when I run it up this stuff doesn't work and makes the car more dangerous

can you program the computer to default it all off or update the software to better keep up with 800 rwhp???

on the turbo car it overwhelms the traction control and the car is more dangerous than without it IMHO

any way to just remove it with insane amount of difficulty by bypassing?
Old 08-25-2014, 06:23 PM
helga203
Safety Car

Received 434 Likes on 373 Posts

Originally Posted by Rkreigh
I'm contemplating removing the active handling and anti lock breaking

I have a high hp build and when I run it up this stuff doesn't work and makes the car more dangerous

can you program the computer to default it all off or update the software to better keep up with 800 rwhp???

on the turbo car it overwhelms the traction control and the car is more dangerous than without it IMHO

any way to just remove it with insane amount of difficulty by bypassing?
I think you can just pull the fuses, but i believe you have to deal with the DIC warning all the time. I don't have them tire sensers in my car and everytime i start it, i get that warning but i deal with it.

Quick Reply: nanny removal