C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Racetronix fuel drain kit :i got bubble and foaming at 1/2 tank ???

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2014, 02:03 PM
always faster
Burning Brakes

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Default Racetronix fuel drain kit :i got bubble and foaming at 1/2 tank ???

Im planning to change my fuel pump this weekend wich is the last step before the blower install (1 step a the time).
I ve bought the fuel drain kit from Racetronix and everything is plug and play easy.

I got around 3/4 tank(55-60 liters) of gas in the car when i begin the job today.Im just gonna transfert it in my truck .So i fill up a 20 liters can anddump it into my truck.Then after maybe 3-4 liters in the second can, i would get a lot of bubble and foam in the line but nearly no fuel ???

When i check my fuel gauge im still at 1/2 tank now so there is still around 35-37 liters in fuel tank wich is totally logical since i only took 23 liters out of it.

Is it because its the pass side fuel tank that is full and my driver one is empty ???

What do i do now ???
Thanks
Eric
Old 08-24-2014, 10:15 AM
always faster
Burning Brakes

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

I wait a couple minutes than try it again, same thing a lot of bubble but not a lot of fuel.
I wait a full night than try it again,same thing a lot of bubble but not a lot of fuel.

So im gonna take off the fuel pump unit today and see.

Quick Reply: Racetronix fuel drain kit :i got bubble and foaming at 1/2 tank ???