C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Superchargers in middle Tennessee?

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2014, 02:37 PM
XtremeVette
NCM Bash 2008-2018
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Granby, MA Talladega Super Speedway Vettes 4 Vets Ambassador
Received 75 Likes on 60 Posts
Middle TN Events Coordinator
Cruise-In 1, 3, 9. 10 & 11 Veteran

Default Superchargers in middle Tennessee?

Looking to find some folks running superchargers in middle Tennessee. First step for me to see if this is something that Iam going to be happy with or if more cubes are a better option for me. I been lurking around and contemplating on this for a long time now.

Let me know what you have and if you wouldn't mind meeting up!

Jeff
Old 07-22-2014, 10:05 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Originally Posted by XtremeVette
Looking to find some folks running superchargers in middle Tennessee. First step for me to see if this is something that Iam going to be happy with or if more cubes are a better option for me. I been lurking around and contemplating on this for a long time now.

Jeff
Jeff If I had it to do over I would have went smaller C.I. with a big blower like I have, but spin the air out of it. I have a 4.0 pulley on the F1X and 427 ci. But the tune on the car now is great but if ever redo are have it worked on again will put a 3.85 or 3.75 and spin it like I said here.
Old 07-24-2014, 07:56 PM
NotTyler
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by XtremeVette

Jeff

I've got a procharged 98, lmk what meets/cruise ins you attend and I'll see if I can make it to one.
Old 07-27-2014, 11:43 AM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

Received 270 Likes on 204 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

I would go with a supercharger over H/C/I package as you'll get more HP, better MPG, and much better drivability. We've sold and installed WAY more superchargers than HCI for the reasons above. PLUS a supercharger is easier to install yourself than a HCI. If your interested in a supercharger give me a call and I'll give you a smoking price... and we offer 1 year 0% financing.
Santa Clara, CA 95050
Phone #: 408/898-4632
Email #: MikeM@TPSMotorsports.com
Authorized dealer of Corbeau Seats, ECS Superchargers, Edelbrock SuperChargers, A&A Superchargers, Kooks, Whipple, Magnalow, Corsa, Borla. LG Motorsports, Procharger, Billy Boat Exhaust, AWE Exhaust, American Racing, TPS Brake Rotors/ Kits, Stainless Steel Brake Lines & much more...

Old 07-27-2014, 07:49 PM
_zebra
Le Mans Master

Received 808 Likes on 532 Posts

i'll be back in m'boro in a couple weeks (except the 14-18th). give me a shout & i'll let you check out my TVS
Old 07-27-2014, 07:50 PM
_zebra
Le Mans Master

Received 808 Likes on 532 Posts

Originally Posted by robert miller
Jeff If I had it to do over I would have went smaller C.I. with a big blower like I have, but spin the air out of it. I have a 4.0 pulley on the F1X and 427 ci. But the tune on the car now is great but if ever redo are have it worked on again will put a 3.85 or 3.75 and spin it like I said here.
i'm also headed out that way for a day to see a couple old friends... i'll give you a shout as well.

Get notified of new replies

To Superchargers in middle Tennessee?

Quick Reply: Superchargers in middle Tennessee?